An Idea; kill without "attacking"

I've had this idea, Would it be possible to build a Shield Templar, that kills without Actually Attacking, Totems, or minions, and would it really work?

You have Tempest Shield, Punishment, and Molten Shell that would get the Melee, but what about those pesky casters?

I mean, I guess you could try and just stand in a group of casters when MOlten Shield went off, Or try and pick up enough block and "spell block" to make Tempest Shield Work, but I doubt it.

Is there an elemental reflection?

I don't know, maybe it's just a silly idea, but it would be funny to be able to hit a point and say "I didn't kill anyone. They killed themselves."
check weekly builds. 1 of them was similar to what u say.
IGN: Histol / AbnormalRise
Thanks for the tip.
i am trying out something like that at the moment..if you combine tempest shield with enduring cry that should work well..against ranged enemies: either you got the "Stone of Lawzar Amulett" and passive tree nodes to block spells and activate tempest shield that way... or you skip the "without attacking" and take "gap closer skills" like Leap strike or cold snap to freeze them till you reach them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info