Help Cleanup End-game Points for LS templar for more dmg??

So this is my messy skilltree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWxRNGF0ZhRo4GmwkqiftKS4pTzKJNuk64TwtPQ89_ETnRtdN41BQVElX4lhjWfNdxl8_X6pgbWebaHRs9nKpc-F343flerh82X31gpuC5IM4hMSI8Yqvi4yMBozPkBGQVZSgnYCdrqIApKymV6cIp4SpbqxZrKquPq6TtPm18raGtz653b68wBrEFcT2xq7G2NhN2mLa3d3z4XPjauQi51LnY-w47SDvDvAf8i_yRfPd9Mb2SPeI_gr-j_6_

I know I have randoms nodes here, dex for gems/gear, and mana for helping my pool. But I feel like I'm lacking.

I I'm currently lvl 78, and am looking to optimize my damage output my 12 respect points(plus 2 regrets), without having to overhaul my gear, or sacrifice life.
Current stats:
Life: 4041
Armour: 3027
Main skill LS DPS unbuffed: 2.5k(overs in the mid 3k when buffed)
Maxed resistance(-60 chaos, but lifegen mitigates this mostly)
Gear:
Spoiler

I'm mapped out possible changes to clean things up, and to mitigate the lack of shocks from Resolute Technique with Static Blow nodes.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWxRNFm8YXRo4HRQn7SkuKU8yiTbpOuE8LT0PPfxE50bXUFBUSVXGV-JYY1nzXcZfP1-qYG1mnmebZ71odGz2cqlz4Xfjd-V6uHzZffWCm4LkgziExIjxiq-LjIwGjM-PRpARkFWUoJuhnYCiAKSsplenCKeErKquPq6TtPm3PrndvrzAGsQVxPbGrsbYz2XQ0NhN2mLa3d3z4XPjaudS52PsOO0g7m_vDvAf8i_yRfPd9On2SPeI-tL-Cv6_

What else is within reach with me being able to refund 14,15 points?

I'm having no issues reviving 66-68 maps, but I feel like I could be clearing packs more efficiently.

Thanks for any/all input!
Last edited by Cogito on Mar 7, 2013, 3:23:56 PM
bump for desperation
bumps like a truck
In your cleaned up tree, there's still some wiggle room.

In the templar area, you could drop prestidigitation and the mana and int nodes adjacent to it.

You connect templar to marauder through two int and one str node, but could instead path through two str nodes, saving a point.

At static blows, the third point is probably not needed (shock duration).

The first three points (in the templar area) would have to go into the melee damage and one handed damage nodes immediately off the start point, in order to keep your tree connected.

The other two points could be used to grab Bone Smasher (and its connecting node).

Trade off:
-15% bonus duration on shock stacks
-30 int
+10 str
-8% mana

Gain:
10% melee damage
12% physical damage with one handed weapons
26% physical damage with maces

Given that all of your attacks start with your physical damage, this should yield considerable improvement in DPS, for relatively minor cost. You'd lose some mana, but if I counted right you should still have enough int to run your conductivity gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info