Enjoy Gaming? Try this out!

Hey fellow gamer!
Want to fill up your time with a bit of relaxed, slow paced gaming?

Torn is a text-based online RPG set in Torn City, a dark, murky underworld where only the sharpest survive. In Torn City you can be anyone and do anything. Build your character to infinite strengths and play it your way.

Torn City is a massively multiplayer game with thousands of active players around the world. Join them, attack them, befriend them, marry them, trade with them, compete with them. Whatever you do - Do it now!

If interested, please register via this link https://www.torn.com/2152037

Thanks, Lycan_ZA
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 4:12:36 PM
I like TORN CITY very much!
How do you feel about this game?
been 'playing' for like a year (more like 6 months) after I kept ignoring it for a decade when looking at text-based games.
the last 6 months or so have basically been "log in -> spam click a couple activities (gym, crime) -> check the city for loot". takes maybe 1-2 minutes. repeat every 1-7 days.

its fun for a while but then you kinda need to make yourself find stuff to do (I guess most games are like that, but this is different!). But since its a slow game, that could take a long time to get to unless you get everything handed to you which really isn't as fun as it sounds.
rawr. fear me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info