[Question] [Help] - Disconnected - Failed to connect to instance issue

Aussie Broadband, Brisbane central. Also unable to play.

Has been this way for >24 hours now.
Hello!

An update to the situation;

I've contacted my ISP again, they mentioned there is nothing much they can do (I'm not sure if other people have the same answer) but they've opened up the ports on their end as they mentioned. They noted it might be something I have to change (Like a port I need to open or something like that for the game to connect).

Another update is I've made contact with the Technical Support team of Grinding Gear (PoE) and they've suggested I try first to test out WinMTR to check whether I've got any packet losses

Heres a link to the suggestion to help out if you want to test it;
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361292

Tested it myself on a few gateways and found out I've got 100% Packet losses.
Insert Sad Face.

Now I'm waiting for a response from Grinding Gear.
I also used WinMTR on the Aussie log in and had no packet loss but still can't get into the game?
Also with Aussie Broadband and having the same issue for the past few days. North Queensland. Aussie BB have been unable to help me, just keep telling me to do stuff I have already tried.

No email response from GGG yet, 48+ hours and still waiting...
first thing i tried when i couldn't log in was to ping the server, 100% across the board not a single packet lost and yet when we try to connect to an instance the log tells me that "Connect time to instance server was 0ms" meaning nothing is getting through

looking at peoples location responses it seems to be a east coast issue as i've had several perth locations say they're fine
Howdy!

Quick update, Yep I tried on the latest version of WinMTR and I have no packet losses! Which sounds great but still unable to connect to the instance. :(
I've made some changes in an attempt to fix this.

Can you check to see if you can connect now?
HALELUYAAAAAA
THanks GGG!

I in
Working for me now also. GGG what was the change that allowed us in?

IE was it not an ISP error?
Yeah I'm back in now, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info