[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Farming tier 15 maps with this gear so far has been relatively easy. Boss damage is good, clear is decent. The build is a little fragile but I'm not using loreweave or koam's roots. All of this gear I bought for less than 1 ex. This build isn't a shaper deletion build so if that's what your expecting prepare to be disappointed.
Since Loreweave is really expensive atm, how about using a Carcass jack or inpulsa? How worst this build will be with one of those (compared to the loreweave?)
How exactly does Chain support interact with Brand?

Doesn't it keep chaining until it's duration times out? So +2 to chaining.... does that allow it to AOE Zap 2 additional targets per activation? Or is it something else? And the - damage per hit I assume comes off each activation tick?

I am having an issue clearing Legion encounters efficiently.. I can break out generals and a couple of yellows and high priority targets, but it would be REALLY nice to cast the brand(s) and let them chain off screen and break guys out. I thought maybe Inpulsa's with explosions /might/ help but that would also cause the chains to stop/break... So looking for answers other than "roll ED/Contagion" :)

Curious why Energy Leech Support isn't mentioned as a possible for Storm Brand. Not for the leech so much as the enormous +More Damage bonus you get from it. My POB has it as my second most valuable damage support gem. The leech is helpful too of course, a good replacement for Warlord's and life leech.

Currently have a level 83 Hierophant variant of this build. It works pretty well. I'm not sure I miss the elemental resistance ignoring at all; while it's nice, you can get Lightning Penetration instead which as a bonus puts a lot of mobs in to negative resistance.
Last edited by Flyv on Jun 15, 2019, 8:40:20 PM
"
I am having an issue clearing Legion encounters efficiently.. I can break out generals and a couple of yellows and high priority targets, but it would be REALLY nice to cast the brand(s) and let them chain off screen and break guys out. I thought maybe Inpulsa's with explosions /might/ help but that would also cause the chains to stop/break... So looking for answers other than "roll ED/Contagion" :)

I too am having similar issues clearing legion with SB. I thought maybe chain would help with it but not sure.
I'm also having trouble clearing whole Legion packs, but I think everyone does except ED builds. I don't know if +Chain helps much, the real risk is your brand gets stuck with nowhere to go. Brand Attachment range helps some; it lets your brands jump further when moving from one mob to another. That's a hard stat to get though, other than a few passives.
Has anyone experimented with a 4 link vaal storm call to supplement single target?
why the extra chaos damage on the daggers`? chaos damage is rly low. could u explain tht pls?
Hello. I have been playing Your build since the start of the league but after a while I found that relying on Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics is kinda dissapointing. I have made few changes. I Made a triple hybrid of Life, Energy Shield and Mana (MoM). I can easily clear Uber Elder (swaping boots for Kaom's), Shaper, T16 guardians etc. Feel free to give me Your thoughts about changes I made. Thanks !:)

I played this build last league and I really loved it. Going to try it out in Legion as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info