[3.11] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Trickster (Easily Clear All Content)

First of all: This Build IS Fun!
But its also a really hard League Starter especially this league with drops being so awful :(

I am now at Lvl 89, still no Shroud but most of the rest of the needed gear. The Harvest Crafting is of no use for me (cuz I don't understand how to properly do it :D ) and so I hope for some good drops. Well ....

One Tip for others struggling with Life as me: get a cluster jewel with Doryanis Lesson. So you have at least 0.2 ele Dmg Leech. I have also a Ring with LoSpH which helps a tiny bit.

Spoiler

My Gear ...
"
But its also a really hard League Starter especially this league with drops being so awful :(

I am now at Lvl 89, still no Shroud but most of the rest of the needed gear. The Harvest Crafting is of no use for me (cuz I don't understand how to properly do
it :D ) and so I hope for some good drops. Well ....

100% Same for me. Struggling with low life and a lot of deaths and the gear to buy is extremely expensive. Progressing slow, but still fun to play. Not a good league starter maybe, but I am excited for the final outcome. Thx for sharing your gear.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

I am now at Lvl 89, still no Shroud but most of the rest of the needed gear. The Harvest Crafting is of no use for me (cuz I don't understand how to properly do it :D ) and so I hope for some good drops. Well ....

One Tip for others struggling with Life as me: get a cluster jewel with Doryanis Lesson. So you have at least 0.2 ele Dmg Leech. I have also a Ring with LoSpH which helps a tiny bit.

I would fully agree that this build especially without eternity converting and such does not make the best leaguestarter. It used to be a lot easier back before the nerf to WO. That being said this league does not have awful drops, it just does not print money like delirium league did. However i feel it is even more overpowered. Take a look at the gear my current character has and almost all of it was self crafted and so is the nice 130+ life 12% max life spell crit vaal regalia sitting in my stash that i haven't quite finished up yet.

My point being that crafting leveling gear and such with the harvest crafts has never been easier.

"
Trashing wrote:

100% Same for me. Struggling with low life and a lot of deaths and the gear to buy is extremely expensive. Progressing slow, but still fun to play. Not a good league starter maybe, but I am excited for the final outcome. Thx for sharing your gear.

If you are struggling as a league starter and do not have a lot of money or gear then why in the world are you going low life? The build guide is a life based build. While you may be able to convert super end game as low life is probably better in the long run, it takes a lot of crafting and buying es gear which is super limited and expensive early on.

Basically you are stating you are running a marathon and are not a very fast runner to begin with and have very little stamina and then as the race begins you pull out a gun and shoot yourself in the foot and then are saying your moving slow.
gotta be honest, im full build with all gear and this has to be one of the most squishiest builds i have ever played, ever! very expensive to be one shot all game, not worth in my opinions, there are much better builds out there and alt less expensive/ ballista totems for example.
"
PatBest1 wrote:
gotta be honest, im full build with all gear and this has to be one of the most squishiest builds i have ever played, ever! very expensive to be one shot all game, not worth in my opinions, there are much better builds out there and alt less expensive/ ballista totems for example.

Sorry to hear the build is not for you, but you should not really be squishy. Nice amount of life + defences + leech and an ability that you can constantly move during.
Hey I'm following your build and I just had a question about a possible tweak? Cwc ice spear winter orb is good but i don't know if this build has the support for it?? Any thoughts??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info