[3.11] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Trickster (Easily Clear All Content)

Hello there and thanks for the guide...I have a only noob question because i am a new player. In the Video Section you post a Video and Winter Orb have very slow cooldown and its constantly reactivated. How is this possible?

"
Videos
T16 Casual Map run (gear/tree/items all changed since video, but basically plays the same, but now we do a LOT more damage) - https://youtu.be/U0eZHUf29Ts

Thanks for the answer in advance and sorry if this question has answered before.
Last edited by Einar_ on Apr 20, 2020, 10:36:34 PM
"
Einar_ wrote:
Hello there and thanks for the guide...I have a only noob question because i am a new player. In the Video Section you post a Video and Winter Orb have very slow cooldown and its constantly reactivated. How is this possible?

"
Videos
T16 Casual Map run (gear/tree/items all changed since video, but basically plays the same, but now we do a LOT more damage) - https://youtu.be/U0eZHUf29Ts

Thanks for the answer in advance and sorry if this question has answered before.

Covered in the guide.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Einar_ wrote:

"
Videos

Covered in the guide.

Hello there and sorry, i miss something...my bad. But i found the correct answer to my question in this part of the guide:

"
1x Anatomical knowledge jewel with corrupting blood cannot be inflicted on you. Gives a nice bonus to life (if placed directly to left of the witch start) along with a much needed corrupting blood cannot be inflicted on you. Winterorb attacks so many times per second that it is really easy to instantly get like 15 corrupting blood stacks on you. Also killing a bloodlines pack with corrupting blood makes them explode in aoe giving you max stacks incredibly fast. This jewel makes all of that not matter.

But, this in Yellow is not happening to me and im trying to figure out why.

ATM this is my current gear:

Build fully up to date for 3.11. Make sure to check notes and changelog at start of post. If you have any questions feel free to post up or stop by my stream.
Got a updated POB link? The current one is outdated it says.
Not sure what your talking about but current one is updated.
is there a leveling tree available for this guide?
"
zrenda94 wrote:
is there a leveling tree available for this guide?

I no longer do any type of leveling tree as mostly it is just a giant waste of time. There is no set path to take, just grab what you need.
Is it possible that u could make a new pob for me? Both on the program and online version im getting errors. Either its lua error, or error that says the build your trying to import is on an old skill tree.
"
bloopsyz wrote:
Is it possible that u could make a new pob for me? Both on the program and online version im getting errors. Either its lua error, or error that says the build your trying to import is on an old skill tree.

POB link works just fine. Make sure you are uploading the pastebin link and not trying to put the pastebin link under the normal import. Just tried it and it works fine.

Also there is no old skill tree versions of POB. You updated the tree in the section. It would never give an error saying your trying to use an old skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info