The game crashes several times a day

Same crash with the 64bit executable.
I googled "poe error Vector <T> too long". Just from Page 1, I get the sense that people got the same problem as you have, with Betrayal.

Have you got the "Vector <T> too long" before Betrayal?

Some report they fixed it by having no MTX. Others report fixing it by logging first into an alt char (lvl1?) and then logging back to the char they want to play. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2257006/page/3

If it were still a widespread problem, the "Vector <T> too long" threads would still be on page 1 of the tech support/bug report.

PS: I wrote this before I googled the error message, will leave it as is.

I assume you installed the game on the SSD you got.

(1) Can you please uninstall the game, restart the PC, and install the game new (Steam client, use the 64bit exe in the steam folder)? + PackCheck after installation.
(2) And make sure the My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/Minimap is empty.
(3) no macros are running
(4) via the task manager, no unknown programmes/tasks (virus, trojan, miner etc) are running in the background.
(5) double check with a virus scanner of your choice eg Avira (5.1) if you have a virus scanner and a firewall app, my try and disable it for the time you play POE, maybe its misfiring.
(4) on the SSD there is minimum of 20-25% free space available (just for safety, just in case)
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Feb 7, 2019, 1:28:43 PM
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:

Have you got the "Vector <T> too long" before Betrayal?

I haven't played before Betrayal, but I was able to level my character and play the endgame for a while without crashes.

"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:

Some report they fixed it by having no MTX. Others report fixing it by logging first into an alt char (lvl1?) and then logging back to the char they want to play. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2257006/page/3

Logging into another char didn't work. I have removed my MTX, so far no crashes. Let's try it longer.

"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:

I assume you installed the game on the SSD you got.

Correct.

"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:

(1) Can you please uninstall the game, restart the PC, and install the game new (Steam client, use the 64bit exe in the steam folder)? + PackCheck after installation.
(2) And make sure the My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/Minimap is empty.
(3) no macros are running
(4) via the task manager, no unknown programmes/tasks (virus, trojan, miner etc) are running in the background.
(5) double check with a virus scanner of your choice eg Avira (5.1) if you have a virus scanner and a firewall app, my try and disable it for the time you play POE, maybe its misfiring.
(4) on the SSD there is minimum of 20-25% free space available (just for safety, just in case)

Thanks a lot, I'll try this if removing MTX doesn't solve it.
It seems that when I don't use any MTX the game doesn't crash :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info