Basic website QoL suggestion: make a 'filter out 'system' messages' option

Happy to say that both "View User" and "View System" filters will be added in a future patch.
✮ Web Developer #2 ✮
🤔🤔
Thanks Novynn.
"
Novynn wrote:
Happy to say that both "View User" and "View System" filters will be added in a future patch.

great. thank you
abandon the forumses! devs already left!
And I didn't even have to retweet it to reddit and instagram.

...Or however the fuck this social media shit works.

You did it, boys and girls.
You're not Exiles. You're clowns! Toa thonna mondarr! Nocklith! Vohkbar! YOU'RE ALL CLOWNS! CLOWNS! CLOWNS!

Discovered the GF and my RL friends enjoy For Honor! BLISS!
my hopes for poe went up 0.0000001% today after seeing this that they still respond on their official website specially on this section.

congrats to everyone.
Turning players into payers. Anti NPC-Echo chamber.

“I don't bow, curtsy, or give a shit.” - Kabal.

Fatal mistake: using your own experience as example for everything and everyone of course this is avoided and often forgotten if you're a redditor.
*clicks View Users*
*Sees a BUNCH of messages from Support staff regarding edited/deleted comments*

...Fuck.
You're not Exiles. You're clowns! Toa thonna mondarr! Nocklith! Vohkbar! YOU'RE ALL CLOWNS! CLOWNS! CLOWNS!

"
鬼殺し wrote:
*clicks View Users*
*Sees a BUNCH of messages from Support staff regarding edited/deleted comments*

...Fuck.

Same, moderation related messages ( or at least some ) show up with this filter.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

ShakinGaijin : thread 2612666, Dyadus burning earthquake!RIP :(
[outdated]SweetBreaker : thread 823111 (facebreaker IB witch).
[outdated]Sunder guardian : thread 1831267 [BHC]ripped
Oh, I don't mind. They're using their own accounts rather some omniscient, impersonal collective one. It just brought into clear relief just how not-valued I behave of the time. Even when I think I'm being good. :(

That's true ....

Well, it's better than nothing I guess, not sure how it could be made better ...
- "staff messages"
- "player messages"

maybe ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

ShakinGaijin : thread 2612666, Dyadus burning earthquake!RIP :(
[outdated]SweetBreaker : thread 823111 (facebreaker IB witch).
[outdated]Sunder guardian : thread 1831267 [BHC]ripped
"
Xystre wrote:
my hopes for poe went up 0.0000001% today after seeing this that they still respond on their official website specially on this section.

congrats to everyone.

amazing, really! also, chris stopped posting on reddit (probably because of other reasons but i take it as a good sign)
abandon the forumses! devs already left!
Last edited by vio on Aug 15, 2019, 4:03:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info