Basic website QoL suggestion: make a 'filter out 'system' messages' option

Title pretty much says it all. We all get two types of messages: personal and 'system', which are typically quotation or response notifications. We *can* mark personal ones as important, but it seems to me an oversight that we can't just hide 'system' messages when we want to focus on personal ones. I admit this is more for the regular forum users, but that shouldn't invalidate the suggestion itself. I've missed replying to some personal messages because of the current set up.

This is probably some impossibly difficult thing to implement because every seemingly simple suggestion around here is, but I'll take that chance and throw it out there anyway.

edit: Whoops, Shovelcut beat me to it.

edit 2: Whee.
You're not Exiles. You're clowns! Toa thonna mondarr! Nocklith! Vohkbar! YOU'RE ALL CLOWNS! CLOWNS! CLOWNS!
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Aug 11, 2019, 9:10:33 PM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2019, 4:03:24 AM
I usually try to delete my system messages after I get them, but this option indeed would be nice.

I don't post a lot and still have a lot of these messages in my inbox, I don't even want to imagine how yours looks like. I wish we could get a big forum/game social update one day, but I understand it's not a priority.
Imperial Terraces hideout: thread/2257515
Oriath Gardens hideout: thread/2325653

Forum moderation is pathetic. Removing this line from my signature without notifying me was just another proof of it.
That's an easy +1 from me.
Just a lowly standard player, often found in global 2.

Current IGN: _A_Nameless_Ghoul_ or The_Harpy
Up you go!

Dude, no word of a fucking lie, I dreamed they actually implemented this.

When I woke up, I forgot about it. But when I logged on for the morning, for the tiniest moment, I was like -- wait, something's missing.

...Sigh.
You're not Exiles. You're clowns! Toa thonna mondarr! Nocklith! Vohkbar! YOU'RE ALL CLOWNS! CLOWNS! CLOWNS!
Often times they will also add up way down the line, like a ghost in the system.
*Permadeath
Bump!

Up you go!

Bump

Seems easy enough if the forum trafic justifies it.

+1

Peace,

-Boem-
It is not easy to realize the monster in yourself, truly it is not easy to create purposefully.
It is easy to realize the virtue in yourself, truly it is easy to destroy.
Contemplate which is worth your time.
-Peace-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info