Butcherd Temple of Azoatl ?

As said in earlier posts its my first PoE Season.
I have 3 chars now doing okay T9/T10

and i spawned my first temple.
Problem is i did many of the incursions during the first week when i had absolutely no clue what i was doing.
just randomly linking stuff without knowing what i do.

So well i spawned a temple with all dead ends and no link to the highest room.
When does a temple actually spawn ?
I thought it cant spawn before you have linked all rooms correctly

I cleared everything and hoped maybe there is some secret doors or something that still makes me get to the peak.
Dindt find anything.

Will the temple reset ?
Can u reset it manually ?
how did i spawn the temple in the first place ?
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2019, 12:06:45 PM
You have 11 attempts (incursion) into past temple before you spawn temple in present time. There is no condition in place that temple must have linked rooms or access to the top room. You simply use all 11 attempts and after that Alva will open portals for you, either in a map where you completed 11th run or from your hideout.

Just open portals to the temple from your hideout. Next time you encounter Alva in maps, she will give you new 11 attempts to build and connect your temples.
"
Baron01 wrote:
Next time you encounter Alva in maps, she will give you new 11 attempts to build and connect your temples.

And it will be MUCH harder!
And the third is EVEN HARDER!
and on and on... lol, I love it though!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
thx :)

Do i have todo anything to close it ? or will it refresh automatically after a few minutes without action ? (like maps/betreyal safehouses)

I went in , killed everything , noticed that i have no link to the top room and quit the game :)
Log out of PoE
You don't need to do anything after you opened the Temple. The next time you meet Alva, she'll give you a set of Incursions and you'll be able to see your new Temple. You can always talk to her in hideout to see your current Temple. If you don't want to do your current Temple, I think swapping hideouts will make you lose portals to your current one and you'd be able to see your next Temple.

Temple of Atzoatl without boss is not necessarily useless. It still can have good rooms, grant good experience if it has proper level, give Architects for challenge and rooms to visit for Alva favour level (for decorations unlocking).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Yes, this is true, I missed the top 6 rooms and still profited off the full clear.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info