Uber Hillock Question

Hello - is it possible to spawn Uber hillock in multiple characters ?

I spawned him on my marauder but couldn’t kill him. I’m trying to farm Oni Gorosuhi in SSF

Now I will just move to a scion and start farming.
Last edited by Awisp on Jan 23, 2019, 12:53:04 AM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2019, 9:58:26 AM
People do 4 character strat to farm it, look it up, might save some time
Yes I know that. Just making sure I didn’t miss my shot and am wasting time when he won’t spawn? Saw on another forum that you can’t have 2 oni goroshi drop on the same account so I’m wondering can you have 2 Uber hillock spawn ?
"
Awisp wrote:
Yes I know that. Just making sure I didn’t miss my shot and am wasting time when he won’t spawn? Saw on another forum that you can’t have 2 oni goroshi drop on the same account so I’m wondering can you have 2 Uber hillock spawn ?

Cant have 2 drop on the same account? Really? Is that official information. When I was farming it back when it first released, my plan was to farm multiple on the same characters, but got bored so settled for one.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
It’s hard to find official information here. I’m fine if only one drops per account, as long as I can still spawn another one
Absence of confirmation is a confirmation in itself :O
"
Awisp wrote:
Saw on another forum that you can’t have 2 oni goroshi drop on the same account so I’m wondering can you have 2 Uber hillock spawn ?

What strange forum spreads such information?

You can get multiple OG per account, but only one per character.

You can always come to this thread and ask. A lot of well-informed OG farming veterans chat there, as well as the sword creator.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Awisp wrote:
Saw on another forum that you can’t have 2 oni goroshi drop on the same account so I’m wondering can you have 2 Uber hillock spawn ?

What strange forum spreads such information?

You can get multiple OG per account, but only one per character.

You can always come to this thread and ask. A lot of well-informed OG farming veterans chat there, as well as the sword creator.

Most helpful, exile. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info