need some crafting advice

first i wanted to ask, if the crafted mod prefixes can not be changed allow to still add prefixes? i mean like an item with only 1 prefix you put the craft mod on and roll 2 more prefixes on it but be unable to change them any further.

my guess would be that doesn't work just wanted to ask before i waste those Exalts.

and does the crafted mod vanish after i put a chaos on it? since it would be a suffix D:

and my last question is, what do you guys think is the best way to craft the blue items from architects in the temple of azoatl? just plain multi mod them? for the boots i want
(need to find them with spell dodge) do that's propably the best way. or should i just try to get some elder boots with good ms and spell dodge?

But for a weapon i want ( a gemini claw with chaos dmg and attack speed or something else from Tacati) i would want the fossil craft with chance for 100%more poison dmg aswell. is it even possible to get that? cause both mods are prefixes

or should i just put prefixes can not be change on it roll good suffixes and get ashling in research to put hopefully nice veiled mods on it.
btw. can i remove those veiled mods at crafting bench if they are bad?
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 8:24:01 AM
"
datJoosua wrote:
if the crafted mod prefixes can not be changed allow to still add prefixes?

Yes.

"
datJoosua wrote:
i mean like an item with only 1 prefix you put the craft mod on and roll 2 more prefixes on it but be unable to change them any further.

You can change later on; just remove the crafted mod.

"
datJoosua wrote:
and does the crafted mod vanish after i put a chaos on it? since it would be a suffix D:

Yes.

"
datJoosua wrote:
can i remove those veiled mods at crafting bench if they are bad?

Yes; though I don't know how it works with more than 1 veiled mod.
ohh, thank you very much that clears some thing up already
I bought these for 200 chaos (without the enchant):

While the price was maybe on the cheaper end (depending on how much value you assign to the dodge roll), it puts a "cap" on how much I would want to spend crafting from a base like yours:

Meta mods like "prefixes cannot be changed" or "can have multiple crafted mods" may be more expensive than what the item is worth in the end.

Even the cheapest way to craft these into something usable (regal, annull the regal, mastercraft: multimod, life, life/evasion, resist, resist) is already twice of what I payed... and has 50% chance to brick the item.

So - unless you insist on burning currency for this craft - a wise man would probably get a pair of Atziri's Step for 1 chaos and get the resists elsewhere.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Jan 22, 2019, 4:25:11 AM
Peter is right. Btw nice boots:)
People have really no idea about what´s worth

To OP:
You can probably buy very good boots like this much cheaper.

If you want to craft these be sure your boots has right ilvl for desired mods.
I would craft such boots only with special unique mods I would like to have and couldn´t get otherwise.

I would like to have such boots with cannot be frozen mod
(prefix)

You are Immune to Ailments while Focused is also an interesting mod (at least for me; it´s suffix)

other bench mods here
https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions
yeah Rakiii, probably i should just buy some, but i just really like to craft and find stuff myself, i just dont play ssf cause i want to play with my bro sometimes and not rely solely on rng.

as for mods i basically just look for good ms with dodge, and high life + some resits. ailments are no problem for me since i am a phasing raider, so i have immunity already
so boots with Matatl's mod are a nice base to start with

and ty for the poedb link. didnt know they have the bench mods there :D
"
datJoosua wrote:

as for mods i basically just look for good ms with dodge, and high life

It's your currency, so do as you please, but...

1. Farm/buy Atziri's Step
2. Craft/buy a chest piece with life and resists

This would be far more effective use of resources.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info