PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

investment resuming

hi

I use starm call gem and the visual effect of this skill is excellent.
Then i lose interest to this game by natural reasons - i have accustomed to the game
I this case i buy another speciall visual effect ro my storm call skill and resume plaing
Then i lose interest to this game by natural reasons - i have accustomed to the game
I this case i buy another speciall visual effect ro my storm call skill and resume plaing

and so on.....

I begin lose interest to the game and all new microtrasaction visual effects to storm call have ended.

The gamne is over?

May be to mix all visual effects in series of hits - for example - i hit first using blue visual effect the i hit the second - yellow visual effect then i hit using the third visual effect and realize cycle of alteration of all effects - may be i resume plaing not losing interest to the game?

10 hots blue effects
then
10 hits yellow effets
then
10 hit orange effect

and again from the begining

Or some thing the same....
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2019, 4:23:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
shuffling skills.
an interesting idea. visually would look good but what if you had some mtxs you dont wanna shuffle?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
shuffling skills.
an interesting idea. visually would look good but what if you had some mtxs you dont wanna shuffle?

Thank you for your reply

Thanks for shuffling term - i just learn english :)

Yes you are right - i have 1 mtx visual effect that doesn't fit to this series idea

Using shift button i can specify not only desirable effects but also the order of alteration

Just little proramming task - all the same all visual effects are presented together in one window.
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
shuffling skills.

Thank you for your reply

Thanks for shuffling term - i just learn english :)

Yes you are right - i have 1 mtx visual effect that doesn't fit to this series idea

Using shift button i can specify not only desirable effects but also the order of alteration

Just little proramming task - all the same all visual effects are presented together in one window.

np. i think its a good idea and certainly could be fun to implement.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

np. i think its a good idea and certainly could be fun to implement.

Unfortunately - as I know - GGG ignores all ideas on this forum
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

Based on?
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

Based on?

I posted some ideas earlier and i saw some ideas by other authors but GGG didn't even react on them - completely zero reaction. I considered it as an offence - cos GGG at least could said that they got acquainted with idea. :(
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

Based on?

I posted some ideas earlier and i saw some ideas by other authors but GGG didn't even react on them - completely zero reaction. I considered it as an offence - cos GGG at least could said that they got acquainted with idea. :(

ggg has no touch policy.
unless someone comments something bad they cant interfere to suggestions here.
we had one challenge changed before just cuz of suggestion and feedback was being spammed with the request.
so they read it but you wont get any answers.
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

Based on?

Oh.. that is very childish. Just because you didn't get report that your idea was looked at doesn't mean it's been ignored. There is a plenty of reasons to do that, like people always wanting more than just "Your idea has been acknowledged", people want to know why, when, get upset is it wasn't well received. This is feedback and suggestion forum, not discuss your ideas with GGG forum. Everything here is being looked at, all the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info