Account Locked

I got hacked a couple weeks ago on my main account OddDimension. I sent in a support ticket about it and I didnt get a response for 2 weeks. I actually determined it I got hacked because of an unsecure old email i used to originally create the account. I found that out the first day, changed the email and continued playing. Then two weeks later when they finally replied to my support ticket they locked my account. I already had the issue resolved myself, and when GGG gets involved after weeks of ignoring me they just lock my account. I dont want any investigation I just want to be able to play the game again. After the initial response they just said they would investigate and its been almost a week now.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 12:06:36 PM
Well since "someone" has sent them an e-mail regarding account hacking, they have to take action.
Yes it sucks that it tool them this long to notice your e-mail but they have no choice now. So now your account is locked and it will remain so until you have confirmed your idendity with GGG support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info