Buggy atlas?

"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

"Just run the maps, get new maps"

You are no attentive - t talked abщut businessmen who assembled thousend of maps during last years and their economics was destoyed when GGG presented new version of map and old ones don't work properly. These player lost their business. GGG ruined the game life of these people.

"Just run the maps, get new maps"

Are you kidding - these players should run all their thousend maps in order to get new version of them? GGG ruined the game life of these people (Partly)

What do you and your 5 maps have to do with this? Херню не неси :D
The only way to have thousands of maps for sale is to be buying them and reselling them. Hard to feel sorry for people trying to flip maps for profit when this is the 4th time maps have changed to a new series. Gambling on maps not changing was a losing bet.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Completed 40 ChallengesCrazylikE wrote:
Why are old maps trash? Just because you cant unlock the atlas with it? After you have the atlas unlocked, are they still trash?

I can see why people wouldnt want to buy old maps when they can buy the new maps, especially if they are just buying maps to complete the atlas.

What are the price for the old maps? Maybe if prices were lowered, they would sell more easily? I'm thinking the old maps just wont sell cause either, people dont know about multiple versions of maps, or people dont buy many maps in general on standard. I dont know much about the economy on standard I must admit.

This problem solely exist on standard league, where I think just the tiny minority of the playerbase spends their time, thus this isnt a big problem in GGG's eyes, and I would have to agree with them.

In relation to one of your previous posts, if a business man hoards maps and dont expect them to become legacy maps in the future, they are pretty bad business men. Not much research is needed to conclude that maps have become legacy many times before and will continue to do so in the future.

Just my opinions :)

Thank you for your reply

" Not much research is needed to conclude that maps have become legacy many times before"

It is not quite right - I play and sell map during 4 months - i don't deem that i am bad businessman cos - for me - for last 4 months i never collide with changing map format from old to new ones.

"many times before" I am a newbie and have just 1 character - changing never occurred in my game life - i have every right not to know about "many times"

All the same - i sell maps -i play on standard - and i can assert that players reject old version of maps and it is GGG that is responsible for this discomfort - i lost dozens of chaos orbs

A detailed presentation speaks of the presence of the mind
"
Completed 32 ChallengesNubatack wrote:

What do you and your 5 maps have to do with this? Херню не неси :D

" Херню не неси"

I can submit a report for your attitude. You can be banned for incorrect behavior
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 19, 2019, 6:36:07 PM
"
Completed 33 Challengesmark1030 wrote:
The only way to have thousands of maps for sale is to be buying them and reselling them. Hard to feel sorry for people trying to flip maps for profit when this is the 4th time maps have changed to a new series. Gambling on maps not changing was a losing bet.

I accumulated 400 old maps of different tier during 4 months of playing.
Changing of map format was never before for my 4 months of playing
I have every right not to know about map format changing cos i newbie just with 1 character
I can assert that some players reject old version of maps and it is GGG that is responsible for this discomfort - i lost dozens of chaos orbs

Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 19, 2019, 7:08:00 PM
You don't admit the presence of newbies and talk about the professionals who has experienced many map format changes
Are maps not working? They are. What is the problem? Tier didn't change, they don't suddenly have less monsters. Atlas changes whether you like it or not, whether you know about it or don't. There is already a way to convert these maps - RUN THEM. They are as good as before. People not valuing something as much as they used to is not GGG's problem to solve in this case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info