Buggy atlas?

hi

I have passed shrine map to the end in corrupted form had killed the unique boss but there was not a massage about completion - what can it be?

1. New atlas is buggy?
2. I should pass the map three times?
3. I should pass the map with two unique bosses?
4. May be some mods are influencing to completion?

It happened some times - it is a pitty because the work was done in vain

Thanks
If you insult a picture then you insult the artist
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 18, 2019, 6:33:05 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2019, 11:34:38 AM
Since you are playing in Standard league, are you sure you did the new version of Shrine map and not one of the old ones?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Since you are playing in Standard league, are you sure you did the new version of Shrine map and not one of the old ones?

Thank you - it can be a solution

Many players - i deem - assembled many maps to sell them and get profit - it sets them up. GGG should make a convertion tool that transforms old maps to new ones

isn't it obvious?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 18, 2019, 7:03:51 PM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Thank you - it can be a solution

Many players - i deem - assembled many maps to sell them and get profit - it sets them up. GGG should make a convertion tool that transforms old maps to new ones

isn't it obvious?
And how do you propose they do that when nearly all the old maps are different tiers than their counterparts on the new atlas? They do have a way to convert them...run them and the maps that drop are new ones.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:

And how do you propose they do that when nearly all the old maps are different tiers than their counterparts on the new atlas? They do have a way to convert them...run them and the maps that drop are new ones.

Thank yo for your reply

"all the old maps are different tiers than their counterparts on the new atlas"

I didn't know it - thanks for fresh info

About conversion - as old maps in big amount assembled by players don't work on atlass properly - i am quite admitting aproximate convertion cos GGG and players should save their map accumulations. I will not be a problem when some map named The Creallo tier 11 will be converted to The creallo tier 12. What is the problem??? Tha players will be glad that they have saved all their map accululations and can resume selling them. I have collided with this situation - many times - when player didn't buy my old version maps.
And it is- in casу- when i possess only 10 maps but there are many players that have busyness selling maps and they have thousand of them

Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 19, 2019, 3:42:55 AM
Just run the maps, get new maps. I dont see the problem, but then again, I dont play on standard so maybe my view of this simply doesnt line up with someone only playing standard.

Making some kind of approximate convertion thing is probably going to be tricky and a waste of time for standard league which is essentially just a big graveyard for most players. Challenge leagues are where most people play and what most people care about these days.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Just run the maps, get new maps. I dont see the problem, but then again, I dont play on standard so maybe my view of this simply doesnt line up with someone only playing standard.

Making some kind of approximate convertion thing is probably going to be tricky and a waste of time for standard league which is essentially just a big graveyard for most players. Challenge leagues are where most people play and what most people care about these days.

Thank you for your reply

"Just run the maps, get new maps"

You are no attentive - t talked abщut businessmen who assembled thousend of maps during last years and their economics was destoyed when GGG presented new version of map and old ones don't work properly. These player lost their business. GGG ruined the game life of these people.

"Just run the maps, get new maps"

Are you kidding - these players should run all their thousend maps in order to get new version of them? GGG ruined the game life of these people (Partly)

"Making some kind of approximate convertion thing is probably going to be tricky"

You are not a programmer and this assertment is "empty"
I cant say about it anything as well but i was a programmer during 15 years
And i solved much more complicated tasks then this map conversion.
You and I cant say about trickiness of this unknown topic.

GGG just deems if they have made good game - the players would be able to tolerate some problems...
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 19, 2019, 9:45:00 AM
They focus on challenge leagues. Thats where the majority of their players are playing, thus making some kind of map convertion tool that would only be usable for standard is not likely to happen.

This isnt the first time maps have gotten a new version. Why are people hoarding maps? Where are these people? I havent seen anyone complain about this. Maybe they should stop hoarding maps, there will be new versions again in the future, hopefully it will happen often cause I like variation to the atlas.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
They focus on challenge leagues. Thats where the majority of their players are playing, thus making some kind of map convertion tool that would only be usable for standard is not likely to happen.

This isnt the first time maps have gotten a new version. Why are people hoarding maps? Where are these people? I havent seen anyone complain about this. Maybe they should stop hoarding maps, there will be new versions again in the future, hopefully it will happen often cause I like variation to the atlas.

Thank you for your reply

The conversation is "turning" itself around the fact that i sell old maps and get a rejection to be bought.
If you go to any trading system in internet then you will see that players try selling dozens old maps. They have the same problem like me.
The lack of compatibility between old and new maps makes old maps trash.
It is an economic blow for me and player who try to get rid of old maps
Nobody asserts that GGG made comfortable condition!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGG just deems if they have made good game - the players would be able to tolerate some problems...
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jan 19, 2019, 11:48:37 AM
Why are old maps trash? Just because you cant unlock the atlas with it? After you have the atlas unlocked, are they still trash?

I can see why people wouldnt want to buy old maps when they can buy the new maps, especially if they are just buying maps to complete the atlas.

What are the price for the old maps? Maybe if prices were lowered, they would sell more easily? I'm thinking the old maps just wont sell cause either, people dont know about multiple versions of maps, or people dont buy many maps in general on standard. I dont know much about the economy on standard I must admit.

This problem solely exist on standard league, where I think just the tiny minority of the playerbase spends their time, thus this isnt a big problem in GGG's eyes, and I would have to agree with them.

In relation to one of your previous posts, if a business man hoards maps and dont expect them to become legacy maps in the future, they are pretty bad business men. Not much research is needed to conclude that maps have become legacy many times before and will continue to do so in the future.

Just my opinions :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info