nevermind...lol

apparently this is designed this way...

honestly it's not that huge of a deal for me I just wasn't going to test it on a 6 link and didn't want anyone to have this happen to them on a 6 link
Last edited by DemigodParadox on Jan 18, 2019, 10:41:49 AM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2019, 5:34:24 PM
If true, just be glad it wasn't a 6L that was broken.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
It's been like that since the beginning of the league.

Instead of spamming as fast as you can, take half a second to actually look at your links. "Problem" solved.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
Last edited by ExcretusMaximus on Jan 18, 2019, 10:38:14 AM
Well, at least for the future you might want to know that only the 6 links stop at max -- 4 links aren't locked at 4 links so you don't spam fuses on them.
Yep, totally over league play.
In case you are serious and not trolling only 6 links are protected other links can be broken, its not a bug its intended.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"

Instead of spamming as fast as you can, take half a second to actually look at your links. "Problem" solved.

Then why hasn't GGG fixed this already. Hey GGG, computer games in 2019 are supposed to make it easier, not harder, to do common tasks such as getting a max linked item and then having a simple check to disallow accidentally breaking it.

But GGG is famous (infamous?) for not putting much QoL in PoE. There is very little loving coming from down under (sigh).  :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I always thought you should be able to blow right by 6L. Make people look at the item before smashing the button 1500 times in a minute.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"

Then why hasn't GGG fixed this already. Hey GGG, computer games in 2019 are supposed to make it easier, not harder, to do common tasks such as getting a max linked item and then having a simple check to disallow accidentally breaking it.

But GGG is famous (infamous?) for not putting much QoL in PoE. There is very little loving coming from down under (sigh).  :(

Forcing all four socket items to be fully linked isn't a QoL change, it's a major pain in the ass that would seriously fuck many builds.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info