What is required to get a leader in a safehouse?

I have 4 ranked members in Intervention. I got it to 100% twice and there is still no leader.
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2019, 3:14:15 PM
Once you get safehouse to 100% you can rob it (Jun can open portal to safehouse) or do you mean smth else?
Last edited by Rakiii on Jan 16, 2019, 1:29:57 PM
All my other safe houses show the leader but Intervention shows ??.
Last edited by 0sync0 on Jan 16, 2019, 1:35:15 PM
That's because you haven't encounter him or her yet.
I thought only ranked members could be leaders and I would have to encounter them to rank them up.
I love how simple questions like this no one has an answer for because almost no one knows wtf is going on this league or how to play it still.
There is a 'set' of syndicate members of the 'full pool'. All are unknown at the very beginning, and become unveiled once you encounter them. (same as with the identity of the mastermind)
Now what I think that 'happened': if you eliminate a member, it's 'slot' in the syndicate is free, with the option that another, "new" member can be added into the syndicate. This slot can also take over the position of a leader, if no other member (associated with the right fraction?) has the rank of a captain.

So you have to encounter this new member to unveil, or to upgrade another member associated to that safehouse to captain's rank.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
0sync0 wrote:
I thought only ranked members could be leaders and I would have to encounter them to rank them up.

When you imprison or otherwise remove a branch leader, the highest ranked member of their branch takes the leader position.

The others are booted to rank 0.

"
johnce6 wrote:
I love how simple questions like this no one has an answer for because almost no one knows wtf is going on this league or how to play it still.

Just draw lines all over it. Basically you want them all to hate each other, as many rivalries as possible because that makes it more likely more of them will appear at once and you get better options that way (more chances to execute, more executes higher ranks, better rewards).

Some of them have better rewards than others too. You largely want to get rid of Vagan, possibly Janus and Elreon.

You definitely want It That Fled in research, Rin Yuushu and Gravicius in Intervention, and they all aren't to start with so you need to bin members to get them.

I like to keep Hillock either in Transportation or Fortification.
You start off with all the leaders unknown, so not sure where you got the idea the leaders had to be known and ranked. If you never encounter them, you don’t reveal them. But you can still run the safehouse without knowing who the leader is.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 18, 2019, 3:11:29 PM
"
GloatingSwine wrote:
"
0sync0 wrote:

When you imprison or otherwise remove a branch leader, the highest ranked member of their branch takes the leader position.

The others are booted to rank 0.

"
johnce6 wrote:

Just draw lines all over it. Basically you want them all to hate each other, as many rivalries as possible because that makes it more likely more of them will appear at once and you get better options that way (more chances to execute, more executes higher ranks, better rewards).

Some of them have better rewards than others too. You largely want to get rid of Vagan, possibly Janus and Elreon.

You definitely want It That Fled in research, Rin Yuushu and Gravicius in Intervention, and they all aren't to start with so you need to bin members to get them.

I like to keep Hillock either in Transportation or Fortification.
You want green lines as much as you want red lines. The green lines are the ones that give you more allies to fight in an encounter and more options to betray their trusted comrades.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info