Public Party BUG !!!

Party only stays public if u are in town....ehm....where you CANT do anything except NOTHING...please fix BUG !

For the people who want to comment "it's not a bug" please dont waste ur time....it is what ever eve GOD says !

Why should i be forced to stand around NOT PLAYING THE GAME so people can join party ? This is not a feature...and if it is...it's a fallacy...this is not something normal or how is should be...it's that simple it's BAG or at least bad mechanics.

I want maybe to PLAY THE GAME until full party !......................................................................................................
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 5:23:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i have a similar problem here is the conversation from support .

Hello there,

Thanks for getting back to us about this, and my apologies for the delay in reply! Could you please report this matter on our Bug Reports forum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports

If there's anything else we might be able to help you with, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Rachel

{#HS:752406270-329930#}
On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 8:04 AM NZDT, Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support] wrote:
here is some info i found trying to fix this issue. https://mega.nz/#F!W8IEFShY!WTr4mJxGsmY-aQHdy0Wunw

there are 3 pics. i invited one friend, he joined, we were in different places, i couldnt see him in party, then i went to the same town and ok i found him, after he left for the coast,for me he left the party but he was still in the party for him and thats the normal. after he came back to the town and he joined the party....... wtf? for me , for him he was always in the party? now what is this? glitch or bug.

Από: stathis tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support]
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 15 Ιανουαρίου 2019 4:52 πμ
Προς: Support
Θέμα: Re: i cant create or join public party

Yes i can speak with others. Whispers etc..

For example some hours before i was talking with one co player and we were at act 1 in the town. I couldnt see him and vise versa. And ofc when i invited him. He joined but the problem is i cant see any party member. Also if i join a public party it instanlty auto leaves for some reason. Other players if they invite me i dont see any invitation amd thus cant join. I can invite some1 else though and join my party but he cant come to my ho. Amd ofc i dont see him in create party tab. Very strange stuff.

Στάλθηκε από το smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Αρχικό μήνυμα --------
Από: Support <support@grindinggear.com>
Ημερομηνία: 15/1/19 04:42 (GMT+02:00)
Προς: Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support]

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 8:04 AM NZDT, Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support] wrote:
here is some info i found trying to fix this issue. https://mega.nz/#F!W8IEFShY!WTr4mJxGsmY-aQHdy0Wunw

there are 3 pics. i invited one friend, he joined, we were in different places, i couldnt see him in party, then i went to the same town and ok i found him, after he left for the coast,for me he left the party but he was still in the party for him and thats the normal. after he came back to the town and he joined the party....... wtf? for me , for him he was always in the party? now what is this? glitch or bug.

Από: stathis tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support]
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 15 Ιανουαρίου 2019 4:52 πμ
Προς: Support

For example some hours before i was talking with one co player and we were at act 1 in the town. I couldnt see him and vise versa. And ofc when i invited him. He joined but the problem is i cant see any party member. Also if i join a public party it instanlty auto leaves for some reason. Other players if they invite me i dont see any invitation amd thus cant join. I can invite some1 else though and join my party but he cant come to my ho. Amd ofc i dont see him in create party tab. Very strange stuff.

Από: Support <support@grindinggear.com>
Ημερομηνία: 15/1/19 04:42 (GMT+02:00)
Προς: Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support]

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:52 PM NZDT, Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support] wrote:

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:42 PM NZDT, Support <support@grindinggear.com> wrote:
Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Can you please let us know if you're able to message other players? If so, are they able to receive your message?

This information really helps us with assisting you further.

Kind regards,
Ethan

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:37 PM NZDT, Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support] wrote:
Yes for some reason its account related. At first i though i was muted from some admin but idk. I tried almost all gateways still nothing. I checked options nothing there. I recheck all files from steam. After i redownloaded all game still nothing. Its account related only because i tested with another steam account and everything is ok. Its not the game files or my pc.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:25 PM NZDT, Support <support@grindinggear.com> wrote:
Hey there,

Thank you for getting in touch with Customer Support and we're sorry for the delayed response.

Can you please let us know if this issue persists when connecting to a different gateway? Can you also let us know if this affects more than one character?

Once you've provided this information we'll be able to look into this further.

Kind regards,
Ethan

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 1:04 PM NZDT, Stathis Tsesmetzidis [Removed by Support] wrote:
my account name is stathismam and player name coldyhorny, and i have this problem what can i do?
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Jan 18, 2019, 6:15:26 AM
Open ur pt in Oriath then bk in HO start ur map and ppl will join after few mins... try end lemme know.
If some ppl dont see ur pt is bcos they are

1 - not in oriath zone
2 - not in oriath zone and lvl down than urs
3 - ur pt is full (6 ppl)
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

its a bug account related, simple as that. with a different steam account on my same pc, everything works fine.

Yes its like i am playing betrayal SSF because i cant get invite and if somehow i join a party, i dont see anyone at the left where should be the characters name, the tab, neither do i on the create party tab ( public or private its same bug).

And must be noted that for some reason if i join a public party it auto leaves instantly.

If any GGG tech can tell me what to do to fix that, would be much appreciated.
just now finished rechecking and revalidating files both through steam and the content.ggpk file.
Last edited by Stathisman on Jan 18, 2019, 4:58:20 PM
i made a short video to see the bug or what ever this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkapTVWE_ok&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Stathisman on Jan 19, 2019, 9:11:14 PM
UPDATE: after the patch 3.5.2 deployment the bug affecting my account was fixed.

Now i can see party members and i can invite normally.

Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info