i need advice on how to improve my char

this is my character slammingnjamming, hes a tectonic slam build. can someone advice me what to change to improve my dps and survivability? specially survibility cause some t11+ syndicates just one shots me. im willing to spend 50exalts... thanks
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 1:48:29 AM
I'd recommend getting more life on items. Other than that, your phys dmg reduction is good enough (especially with full endurance charges) - if you got a loreweave with 80 max res and balance your uncapped res to make full use of the wise oak, you should feel a substantial increase in survivability. That should easily leave 44 ex.

Also, I think you are missing some passives from quests? At least as I imported your char into my PoB, it was lvl 84 but only had 102 passives. So you are missing 5 passives or 3 if you helped one of the bandits. I'd use these passives to acquire all the jewel slots that only need 2 or 3 passives that you are missing. Also, I'd loose increased area of effect for single target damage (and replace it with concentrated effect or elemental focus) in case you are not doing so already.

Now, if you really wanna go for this toon, you could get decent jewels with life and crit multi and you could also get a watchers eye with crit while affected by hatred. Also, switching to two one handed 450+ pDPS foils would give a massive boost in dps. If it still feels too squishy in some maps, you could drop the abyssus and get something with more life or rats nest or something. Not sure what the price on all this is but it should be doable for under 44ex.

Hope that helps

/edit: I'd also loose the Unyielding ascendancy. Unstoppable will be more useful for elder/uber elder but Unrelenting will give you more survivability overall. If you get swords with hits cant be evaded, you could also drop Undeniable and get both.
Last edited by kuddman on Jan 16, 2019, 1:56:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info