4 people control the entire market of poe

"
BasilWood wrote:
Damn, Shags made another joke.
Really no issues for me this league buying anything.

You buy so much
That you have already passed LVL 100
And you've completed 40 challenges
Rest a little.man
Last edited by xXx_1 on Jan 16, 2019, 11:48:25 AM
Yes sorry my e-peen isn't big enough for you.
You were complaining about buying Chromes ffs.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Jan 16, 2019, 9:53:29 AM
Pro tip: if you want to buy chrome buy it from trade chat.
I got like 1.5k chrome in 10 mins
new player always have sht tons of chrome that they want to sell at fair price not on stupid scam price like 11:1c

and they always use trade chat
Last edited by Ozxell on Jan 16, 2019, 10:00:37 AM
back in the day trade tycoons would openly tell you they control market for X item and if you dont offer a reasonable trade they block you and youll never be able to buy said items again for reasonable pricing.

Things are different now but yes some people gobble up the market and are most likely running websites selling items.

Im going to push my idea for a hideout vendor shop that you can sell items while not even logged in, as a way to combat this. Selling items is a full time job, id rather be playing, but would absolutely drop items or currency into a hide out shop, so long as people could search it in the trade app, paste the code which would conjure an invite to my hide out and display the item for sale, all they need to do is drop the advertised currency into shop to take out item.

People like me would throw a wrench into trade tycoon mechanics because i dont give a shit about getting the absolute best value, clearing space in inventory is of a higher value tbh.
just for try, for see and for know
Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Jan 16, 2019, 11:29:49 AM
"
xXx_1 wrote:
And not even bother to answer

I send Over dozens messages to buy a F Chromatic Orb

to Make a minor change,Just a little change
Even that can not be done anymore With this f League

How bad this game can be?!

sometimes I sell my stuff really cheap and it get bought up within mins. After that i would get 1000000 whispers. I can only tell so many ppl I sold before I just don't respond. Also, if i'm in delve, maps, safehouse etc. I really don't have time to sell you or i'm just afk grinding play time.

If it bothers you that much, maybe play SSF or D3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info