Alva was nerfed?

I cannot find him any more in maps. I used to find him in every 3th maps, now nothing only zana.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2019, 9:24:30 PM
Alva's a her. And the sequence they appear in is random. That means we're going to see all sorts of weird patterns. Live it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 15, 2019, 3:50:34 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Alva's a her. And the sequence they appear in is random. That means we're going to see all sorts of weird patterns. Live it.
Random? Before patch I found him very, very often. Now? NOTHING!!! 30+ maps and no alva. This is no random this is nerf.
It's just RNG nothing more stop thinking alligator people are real
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Meeting Alva in every third map is extreme luck (if you wanted her). GGG said the master spawn chance in maps is 1/3, which means Alva chance should be 1/12.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Meeting Alva in every third map is extreme luck (if you wanted her). GGG said the master spawn chance in maps is 1/3, which means Alva chance should be 1/12.
Maybe problem is I found in 30 maps only zana. No other master. I'm 100% sure they were nerfed comparing how often I was able to find them before.
"
Kastmar wrote:
I cannot find him any more in maps. I used to find him in every 3th maps, now nothing only zana.

If you have "present day temple" fully ready (a.k.a. "completed 11 incursions") - you need to run it.

Then Alva will appear again in map(s)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
It's just RNG nothing more stop thinking alligator people are real

I present to you proof!

All of your closed-minded prattle will come back to haunt you one day skeptic! The world should tremble at the mere mention of the reptile menace! Mark my words their invasion is nigh!!!

El psy congroo
So we have a conspiracy theorist that doesn't understand gendered pronouns. Great.
Done 50 red map only found zana. No other master. So where is you RNG? BS it was nerfed especially before patch I see some master in every 3rd map and I did more then hundred maps. So at lest 30 master. Now in 50 maps no other master than zana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info