Do safehouses expire?

If I have the option to run a safehouse, can I leave it pending until I get the other syndicate members to Level 3? Or is there a certain amount of time that I have before it resets and I have to level it over again? I swear when I first started this league I left a safehouse without running it and I lost my chance to do it.

Thanks.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 1:17:45 PM
Safehouses slowly lose intelligence. You have some time to do them once they are full, though.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Safehouses slowly lose intelligence. You have some time to do them once they are full, though.

i think it's about 4-5 turns before they decay a few percent
Except mastermind. And safehouses sometimes decay very quickly down to 90 not sure why this happens fast sometimes, slow sometimes. Maybe someone knows?

Edited to add: they never decay a few points. It is always 10.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 15, 2019, 3:59:18 PM
Kolyaboo is correct. There is no rng to decay, it only ever drops from full to 90% and only ever on the fourth syndicate interaction after hitting full in the first place.
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 15, 2019, 5:02:43 PM
Ok, that helps a bit. Now, is it beneficial to get all members to Level 3 before running the safehouse? I've always just ran them once available.
Some Synds give better/more rewards based on their level, and it might affect how much mastermind exp you gain after the safehouse.
After 3 "rounds" your safehouse goes back to 90% inteligence. You can wait and lvl up members to 3 stars and then just fill that 10%.
"
Aynix wrote:
After 3 "rounds" your safehouse goes back to 90% inteligence. You can wait and lvl up members to 3 stars and then just fill that 10%.

ah. ok. I think I'll try that then; getting all members to L3.
It's worth noting that depending on the rewards you're aiming for and the current levels of your members, it may be more mathematically worth it to run the safehouse and just try harder to level them up on the next go-around.

Forcing all of your syndicate members, especially the current leader who shows up less frequently, to level 3 can take excruciatingly long with bad RNG. Much more than it would take to just get the safehouse to max intel again.
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 16, 2019, 1:18:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info