PLESE TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Never seen Elder or Shaper.

I don't have the patience for that annoying, grindy Atlas.
Well,welcome to Poe :D

There is no Point,to kill shaper or elder or that new freaking syndicate boss.

Shaper: Gloves,Boots, sometimes Flask or amulet...Verry Rare,so,u cant farm him to make cash,no way to make profit.

Elder: 1st Lets Spwan him,takes time and alot of Maps U Elder,finaly u have him,u kill him.... Booom Crap loot,aaaaaaand again,Spawn him,takes time...maps... but now,u kill him,boooom crap . Maybe u are lucky and he drops finaly a jewel.. but...wait... its a crap D: SO,In that time,for spwaning him,killing him,u can do 10x more cash,so worth it doing elder ? meh not realy.

Syndicate Boss : For... what ? Takes long to have him on 100%,hes stupid and not worth the time.

What have we else.. hmm

Delve : 300+ paying 700 to 2000 sulph for one way,most of the time not worth it.
Delve : 45-60 Holy crap,so much fossile,2-3 ex per hr if u farm it right.

Endgame,Bosses are not worth it to farm them.

And if there is one,only one Person here,who can say,i make alot cash with shaper,elder,in the same time,when im doing delve 50 then.. show me and i give you all my currency.

And thats why im mad,there is no Endgame, u think t16 maps are better loot then a freaking t5 or t6 ? nope sry.

I know,my english is bad af,but i think,you understand what im saying.

I hope,endgame makes more fun,then now. LET US HOPE, Peace :D

"
Krin_ wrote:
Look I get it, I have been playing POE for 6 years, every league for 8-16 hours a day (Disabled so I have a lot of time on my hands) and I have some of, if not the worst RNG in POE,

You can not compare what your doing to what you hear or see others doing, Streamers for example (IMO) hurt POE cause everyone sees what they are handed or "Drop" and do not understand why they are not getting the same thing.

Its just not the same for everyone. No matter how hard I try no matter how many hours I put in and no matter how well I play, I never get lucky. In 6 years I have only ever 6L three items, EVER!

So I am sorry your RNG is crap, I really am. But some of us have played for YEARS with this crap RNG and just have to face that it just part of POE. Sadly

One think people also overlook is that to be one of the top streamers you need some talent AND a fair bit of luck. Thus they tend to be generally luckier than the average person.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
So I did around 10 red elders and around 15 uber Elders and I only got 1 jewel. Are u guys also this unlucky o is this game so retarded. I mean, doing to most difficult boss in the game and no drops, all rng again and u end up only spending currency to do it and get nothing

the best drop of the uber elder is tat after u kill him, [Removed by Support]

then u aso get 2 show everyting u hav on the forum for every1 2 c....
34pre98qua
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jan 16, 2019, 4:28:00 AM
this rng bullshit is exactly why this game is never going mainstream
They nerfed those jewels like they did acuity back in the day if you were here then from 25% to less than 5%. Watchers are probably less than 5% now too. Only way you gonna make money is carries. Sad since I'm SSF. Odds are already astronomical getting something useful on a watchers eye just got worse since less Watchers drop.

They always do this. Remember Shaper used to drop flasks and swords? Not very much anymore. Here have another glove. Guarantee drops? not so much. This is why most people getting "rich" do it low level like low level cost delve..low level ossuary..low level maps... basically any farm thats not gated (besides flipping and bots cheating system) . Game is backwards.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2019, 1:11:38 AM
I feel like there is no point to bossing in this game - it requires money and time investment but the rewards are mostly vendor trash.

Shaper drops some gloves, uber Atziri drops a mask and uber elder drops some 1c crafting bases.
I can blow up one wall in Delve and make more money than I'd make from killing red Elder...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

This is probably most expensive item bricked I've seen.
Not great, although I do like the PLESE bit.

12/100
Same here.

Btw im, doing uber elder services 2nd league now. Did ~150 total. Jewel don't drop so much this league from my experience.

This league i got 2 jewels, total value of both is 1ex + 10c xD.
Most of the drops were Shaper/Elder ring. I got pissed when i got quiver. The pinnacle was at "no loot" haha. Got only some sh*t worthless bases.

I think they nerfed the drop rate of jewels.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 16, 2019, 7:01:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info