PLESE TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

So I did around 10 red elders and around 15 uber Elders and I only got 1 jewel. Are u guys also this unlucky o is this game so retarded. I mean, doing to most difficult boss in the game and no drops, all rng again and u end up only spending currency to do it and get nothing
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2019, 5:55:10 AM
The only way to get money from bosses in PoE is to sell carry.
(or have disgusting RNG)
all bosses in this game drop garbage and not even worth doing unless its for a challenge
I think I've done about 50-60 Red Elders since I became "good enough". Dropped 1 jewel. A crap one. And yes, I saved Shaper every time.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Look I get it, I have been playing POE for 6 years, every league for 8-16 hours a day (Disabled so I have a lot of time on my hands) and I have some of, if not the worst RNG in POE,

You can not compare what your doing to what you hear or see others doing, Streamers for example (IMO) hurt POE cause everyone sees what they are handed or "Drop" and do not understand why they are not getting the same thing.

Its just not the same for everyone. No matter how hard I try no matter how many hours I put in and no matter how well I play, I never get lucky. In 6 years I have only ever 6L three items, EVER!

So I am sorry your RNG is crap, I really am. But some of us have played for YEARS with this crap RNG and just have to face that it just part of POE. Sadly
Last edited by Krin_ on Jan 15, 2019, 1:35:44 PM
rng is rng
I think that is the only thing missing in poe. Doing something difficult but actually getting rewarded for that. Most dificult bosses should not have crappy drops. Guess most of the currency I ll ever make is from vendoring crap
10 red elders... literally nothing
about 10 uber elders... one shitty eye and a genuinely nicely rolled Indigon
15+ shapers... 14 gloves 1 ruby flask

[pepehands] i think the fight is fun?
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
The point is to beat the game (or in that case the most difficult boss which is the same thing).

If you can do this (and in your case repeatedly) you are a winner.

Your build is complete, you can do whatever you want, so I can't get why you want something else, beside the satisfaction of the fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info