Delve - not enough sulfite to do more than one move per day is awful need changes!

So I want to start by saying I love the delve and I'm really happy it was added to the core game. However, at,the moment it is pretty much unplayable.

Once you get below 100 depth it costs hundreds to thousands to make one move. You are guaranteed one Niko per day and, if your lucky, will see him 3 times in that map. If, like me, you tend to not be lucky you see him once. You get between 500 to about a thousand sulfite when you click on him, enough for a move in delve. ...maybe. If you are lucky you will find him randomly in maps which, with 5 plus hours of playing every night, I usually find him one extra time. I realize that this league there are scarab to help find him but moving cameria to the last spot has proven to be impossible for me for some reason and getting her there every time is way too much to ask for. I also know that you can buy scarab but the condition of the market on xbox is such that you will spend minimum 20 chaos on one rusted scarab for sulphite and probably have to wait 6 hours for someone to reply. Honestly I love this game and I play a lot but really xbox needs to have some changes to make this game sustainable.

You say that you won't put in instant purchase options because you don't want things to be too easy to get because it will trivialize the game. However, if you look at xbox market that would not be an issue because there isn't enough stuff on the market for it to become trivial, at least of the things that are important for end game play or they are so expensive people won't buy then anyway. This means that buying scarab isn't reasonable to expect on xbox.

I just want to play and have fun. I don't mind working and grinding for stuff but it's not fun to not be able to do a lot of stuff in game due to no drops and a bad market. Please make sulphite more obtainable as delve is truely one of the best parts of the game for me and I'm so sad that I only really get to spend time in it once a week if I grind every single day to try to collect sulphite!
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 2:13:36 AM
"
So I want to start by saying I love the delve and I'm really happy it was added to the core game. However, at,the moment it is pretty much unplayable.

+1

it can take a very long time to max out your sulphite to the point where you can start a delve.

hate to say it, but the sulphite is bad game design when it comes to deeper delves.

make niko spawn every map/instance please!
so it doesnt keep players from delving.
Last edited by graass on Jan 15, 2019, 8:17:17 AM
If Niko daily is on a lower tier map, use the Zana map mod to shape it. Yes it will cost some Chaos, but you will get much more sulphite from a higher tier map. One you complete any master daily, it takes 20-25 maps for them to spawn a new daily. You can still find them randomly also during this time.

Try some scarabs on higher (red) maps. You get 50%, 100% or 150% more sulphite depending on the scarab used. Fairly easy to get these also. Just farm Blood Aquaducts or Quarry or similar Act 8-10 area Syndicate people. Try to move everyone you can to Intervention, this is where the scarabs are at.

In a T13 with no scarab you should get 2-4k per node depending on map item quantity.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
How are you getting 2-4k per node? How high is your item quantity? Is this with sextant etc? Usually on an yellow t13 map that's been chiseled I get between 500 to 1000 per node and I'm lucky if I get more than one node.
"
Mauvais001 wrote:
How are you getting 2-4k per node? How high is your item quantity? Is this with sextant etc? Usually on an yellow t13 map that's been chiseled I get between 500 to 1000 per node and I'm lucky if I get more than one node.

No sextant. Typically 70-140 map IIQ corrupted. Try tossing in some vaal frags too, 5% each type.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 15, 2019, 12:58:09 PM
So I have been testing this and I don't think that item quantity correlates with greater Niko yield. I heart tab a tier 13 with 105% quantity fully chiseled and with 3 fragments and it still only gave 460 per Niko. Improving the quantity significantly over the last few days the most I have seen from one node was 960 on a tier 15 map.
I'm not sure how I just ran turned itself into I heart tab but there you go. Proofreading is my friend lol.
Ok seriously this is getting ridiculous. I have not run into Niko in a map in 2 days. Today's atlas master map rolled a tier 10 so I chisel, I alchemy, I use the machine to corrupt and make it tier 15....I get 1 Niko that gives me 747 sulphite. At this rate I can go into the delve like one a month. It costs like 1300 for one move! I would really like to make it to depth 270 for the challenge!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info