Public tab error: Keep getting spammed for items sold days ago

I keep getting contacted for my soul strike 2-3 days after it was sold. I've tried removing and re-adding items. I've tried toggling the public tab option on and off, it's currently off and I'm still getting contacted for the quiver. It isn't the only item but it is the most common, my other tabs seem to be having a similar issue.

People encountering similar issues on poe.trade seem to believe the cause stems from an error with the public tabs and not the site itself.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 6:25:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
live search not working also, not showing any scarabs in time :/
Bump, same issue. I keep getting spammed for a map (infested valley T8) when there are no maps in that tab. Please look into this, it's driving me nuts!
the same problem, sold the helmet 2 days ago, and messages from players hoping to buy it still come
Literally getting spammed to sell item, which i sold 4 days ago. Every single minute at least one whisp to sell it again. DND is not option for me, since i am in guild where we chat. Autoreply dismiss always, when change location, so its useless.

Even closed my trade tab for public, still getting spammed. AAAAAAAAAA
Last edited by Jackalex36 on Jan 16, 2019, 9:43:29 AM
Yeah this is happening to me too.
6th day of getting whispers for Enlighten. Please fix your official sell site since it doesnt show on poetrade anymore, just on official trading site.
There is a script running now to fix up orphaned entries. It'll most likely take the rest of the day to complete.

Really sorry for the trouble here.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info