lvl 60 guy doing deathless uber elder kill

"
Tell me what issues can I possibly have? I have an entire clan about 80+ people and they do whatever I tell them too.

I'm 40/40 every league and I do very well quite frankly.

What issue can I possibly life? I can tell you I'm doing much better than you seeing how with a snap of my finger I get anything I desire.

FEELS
FUCKING
GOOD

Thirty years from now I can see this guy in his rundown single wide, stretching out his SS check from week to week, nestling a warm Natty Ice between his legs telling the neighborhood kids how great he once was at Path of Exile.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
Tell me what issues can I possibly have? I have an entire clan about 80+ people and they do whatever I tell them too.

I'm 40/40 every league and I do very well quite frankly.

What issue can I possibly life? I can tell you I'm doing much better than you seeing how with a snap of my finger I get anything I desire.

FEELS
FUCKING
GOOD

Thirty years from now I can see this guy in his rundown single wide, stretching out his SS check from week to week, nestling a warm Natty Ice between his legs telling the neighborhood kids how great he once was at Path of Exile.

I will tell you something that will make you feel even sadder. I_NO is a girl (according to people from this forum)
i think the pressures of not getting 40/40 real quick is getting to her. she always gets it after 2 weeks and for the first time shes struggling,she's been stuck on 38 for weeks
"
Aynix wrote:

I will tell you something that will make you feel even sadder. I_NO is a girl (according to people from this forum)

And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
I don´t know this Deathless Uber Elder Guy, but I do know that a person that plays and win against a in-game Character, this supposedly Powerful Path of Exile being, and being Lvl 60 when doing it, surely and clearly must know their in and around things about this game. Max Level I been in this game so far is Level 78, and have never encountered like this Elder.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

1) Be good at bullet hell

That's where most people fail already. If you don't think it's impressive, I wanna see you do it on stream. I bet you can't.

I was thinking the same thing. Talk about an ivory tower. Considering all of the streamers and content available online I would say that video is rather impressive.

Have any other known PoE streamers done that at even level 70 let alone 60? I have yet to see it.
Last edited by Insight_Knight on Jan 15, 2019, 6:25:10 PM
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

1) Be good at bullet hell

That's where most people fail already. If you don't think it's impressive, I wanna see you do it on stream. I bet you can't.

I was thinking the same thing. Talk about an ivory tower. Considering all of the streamers and content available online I would say that video is rather impressive.

Have any other known PoE streamers done that at even level 70 let alone 60? I have yet to see it.

No, it has never been done before, that's why the video got such a big reaction.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The people who think this is super hard don't know the fight well enough, what you've got is somebody whose gone 100% dps nodes proving that uber elder is about circle strafing, if you divide the room into quarters and you always move a quarter between every attack you will literally never get hit by elder or shaper.

the rest of the fight is just blink arrow over beams/slams and avoiding degen, his DPS is so high though that the fight durations far below most peoples uber elders anyway.

Like i'm not saying this isn't impressive but it isn't as impressive as your making out because you don't know the fundamentals of the fight well enough. The dude in the video is in danger like 3x in the whole thing the rest of the time hes just taking the steps, how he handles those 3x is the impressive part the circle strafings just business as usual.

If Uber Elder was actually hard disintegrators wouldn't cost 1c :p its extremely hard for some builds, its absolutely trivial for others if you know the knack.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jan 16, 2019, 7:22:50 AM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
The people who think this is super hard don't know the fight well enough, what you've got is somebody whose gone 100% dps nodes proving that uber elder is about circle strafing, if you divide the room into quarters and you always move a quarter between every attack you will literally never get hit by elder or shaper.

the rest of the fight is just blink arrow over beams/slams and avoiding degen, his DPS is so high though that the fight durations far below most peoples uber elders anyway.

Like i'm not saying this isn't impressive but it isn't as impressive as your making out because you don't know the fundamentals of the fight well enough. The dude in the video is in danger like 3x in the whole thing the rest of the time hes just taking the steps, how he handles those 3x is the impressive part the circle strafings just business as usual.

If Uber Elder was actually hard disintegrators wouldn't cost 1c :p its extremely hard for some builds, its absolutely trivial for others if you know the knack.

Yeah, and bullet hell games are very easy beucase its just "dodging projectiles". Right? Right...
exactly what I said, you don't understand the fundamentals if you think its a bullet hell, the only thing that would make it a bullet hell is the add projectiles, but they hit for so little its hardly relevant
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jan 16, 2019, 7:30:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info