lvl 60 guy doing deathless uber elder kill

"
FinYuna wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"

I've done uber elder aprox 2300+ times

Considering that first Uber Elder kill was done 10 months ago, you would need to kill Uber Elder on avarage 8 times EVERY DAY. Since you dont kill it first day of the league, and probably you dont play untill the last day of the league, you were killing Uber Elder like 10 times EVERY DAY in last 10 months?

Yeah, I totally believe that.

Ye according his thread, pretty much all i see is bump.
Very happy "customers" indeed to not even bother to vouch.

There's plenty of vouches there you just pass through the pages I haven't carried in awhile now cuz u no 99999999999999999999999 money unlike you? WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

See I'm fucking amazing you on the other hand are unfortunately just jelly

jelly

jellly jellllyyyyyy
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2019, 12:21:30 AM
[/quote]

There's plenty of vouches there you just pass through the pages I haven't carried in awhile now cuz u no 99999999999999999999999 money unlike you? WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

See I'm fucking amazing you on the other hand are unfortunately just jelly

jelly

jellly jellllyyyyyy[/quote]

Plenty of vouches, mostly just bumps sorry

You don't even know how lost and delusional u are urself so can't be jelly about that, sorry to disappoint you kid
But hey, keep living on your big bubble but be careful.
That bubble may break some day.
Last edited by FinYuna on Jan 15, 2019, 1:25:04 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Shit, you just got told, I_NO. *hugs one huge T-rex/Walrus hybrid leg thingy* there, there.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeet he just jello
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Aynix wrote:
"

I've done uber elder aprox 2300+ times

Considering that first Uber Elder kill was done 10 months ago, you would need to kill Uber Elder on avarage 8 times EVERY DAY. Since you dont kill it first day of the league, and probably you dont play untill the last day of the league, you were killing Uber Elder like 10 times EVERY DAY in last 10 months?

Yeah, I totally believe that.

Yes I'm one of the first uber elder kills within the weeks of the league.
100+ PM's a day asking to carry.

I do it every day every hour don't believe me dgaf hahaha my customers do =D https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2106470

SWAG

I got money I got money I got gear in the first week cuz I'm amazing and u aren't I guess I dunno.

I CARRY PEOPLE they GO TO ME cuz I'm AWESOME PM's FOR DAYS uber elder for days MONEY FOR DAYZ CHA CHINGGGGGG SWAG

There is nothing amazing aboutg it.
Killing it once a while for fun? Sure. Selling carry everyday for couple days? Sure.

Killing it on avarage 10 times EVERY DAY for 10 MONTH?
I think you "cannot into math" (no suprise, dinosaurs cant do that)
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 15, 2019, 3:35:28 AM
Hey I get paid to do it I don't give a fuck if I see it 10 times a god dam day CHA-CHING is all I hear.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Hey I get paid to do it I don't give a fuck if I see it 10 times a god dam day CHA-CHING is all I hear.

Even 100 carry runs is moer than enough to have money for whole league. Yet you say you sell 700-800 carry runs per league?

I totally believe you (kek)
OH NO YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME while I'm swimming in currency what will i do if you don't believe me

HALPPPPPPPPPP

Irreverent all I know is that I got 9999999999 currency from carrying 999999999999999 times uber elder and you don't and my customers are happy while I'm feeling SWAG.

Every league
Every day

cuz I'M A BEAST.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2019, 3:40:12 AM
Why would anyone care about that? People make couple mirrors in one week by running T16 maps with full MF. You are getting maybe one mirror in 3 months of league fpr selling carry.

Wow, swimming in currency indeed.
"
Aynix wrote:
Why would anyone care about that? People make couple mirrors in one week by running T16 maps with full MF. You are getting maybe one mirror in 3 months of league fpr selling carry.

Lightwoods has probably 200+ mirrors
My clan has probably 300+ mirrors

You aren't going to believe that are you? Nah probably not but do you know how they made that money? They follow my directions cuz I'M A GOD DAM BEAST.

You don't know any of this shit works do you? Give X currency to each of my clan members and they make triple the amount I gave them why do you think they follow orders blindly cause it benefits them and myself. How do you think it starts?

Simple from carrying people NOW YOU'VE LEARNED! HaHAAA so 1 mirror per league huh? hahaha oh so you're oblivious it's making me excited.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2019, 3:56:38 AM
"
"
Aynix wrote:

Lightwoods has probably 200+ mirrors
My clan has probably 300+ mirrors

You aren't going to believe that are you? Nah probably not but do you know how they made that money? They follow my directions cuz I'M A GOD DAM BEAST.

Its so sad...

This human being is internally screaming from despair but not many can see that.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 15, 2019, 4:00:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info