lvl 60 guy doing deathless uber elder kill

Somebody in reddit posted a lvl 60 guy doing deathless uber elder kill...

It seems to me that he's running around in circles and shooting scourge arrows in random directions...

Can someone explain to me what is happening?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362157504

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/af0mm8/level_60_deathless_uber_elder_kill/
34pre98qua
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 9:24:15 PM
Scourge arrow is a very powerful skill scaling with ele pretty strong do to SA and a mana cost now when channeled in addition to his 4 cold resist he makes the scourge arrow mirage do all the work.

it doesn't matter if hes lvl 60 that's irreverent to the shit It's his setup it's his gear nothing more.

So lets go for the variables

He has 4 Cold resist
SA now cost mana / drains you
Mirage fully cast mirage scourge arrow
So one cast sets up the mirage in a full charge attack.

So ele scaling + some abyssal jewels and you got a good boss killer.

I like how you think this is impressive it's pretty funny.

So you want to do this?

1) Be good at bullet hell
2) Get good abyssal jewels
3) Set a 6L mirage setup
4) Run around with those bullet hell skills.

There you have impressive while making everyone like the OP go WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 11, 2019, 9:52:43 PM
Fire and forget all needs to be deleted from game. I've seen mines, winter orb, VD, scourge arrow, brands do this at less than 70 in tabulas. Then again it hasnt caught on with much of the world like air power so GGG will probably leave it alone until it reach critical mass. They dont nerf on OP they nerf on popular.

Anyway whats happening is spores auto target for you. You just have to fire anywhere and invulnerable spores do the work while you dodge everything.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 11, 2019, 10:06:30 PM
Mines are fine, because its not "set and forget". Its the same as you would use normal skill - instead cast, you place a mine. Itsn ot like you place one mine and something is placing another 20 of them for you. Totems are "set and forget" and they were in the game since beggining. Havent seen people complayining that totems are OP and should be deleted from the game.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 12, 2019, 3:19:09 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Fire and forget all needs to be deleted from game. I've seen mines, winter orb, VD, scourge arrow, brands do this at less than 70 in tabulas. Then again it hasnt caught on with much of the world like air power so GGG will probably leave it alone until it reach critical mass. They dont nerf on OP they nerf on popular.

I think what will happen is the opposite, we will see more "fire & forget" skills because it's "console friendly" skill, especially now, they supporting 2 consoles. That's why they releasing more skills like those (brands & winter orb) recently.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"

1) Be good at bullet hell

That's where most people fail already. If you don't think it's impressive, I wanna see you do it on stream. I bet you can't.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This guy is really good. He dodged every single skill of Elder and Shaper.

But Uber Elder is DPS fight - the more you have, the better you fight. This guy has a lot of DPS, i don't know what his gear is but he has at least 1M effective Shaper DPS. Since most of damage does mirrage archer, without it he would have nearly 4M Shaper DPS. Taking into account he has 0 life passives, it doesn't matter that he is only 60 lvl - damage part of his build is equivalent to lvl 95 character. So the only value of this video is in fact he dodged 100% incoming skills.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I don't think things like that will be nerved. He is manually avoiding all damage. This counts as very skilled play and is exactly the direction poe wants people to go. 99% of players could not repeat this with the same char and the same gear. They nerve exactly the opposite situation, if 99% of all players can repeat such a feat if they have the same gear/build then some part of the build or the gear will be nerved.
"
I like how you think this is impressive it's pretty funny.

Says the whale with all of the pretty supporter tags lol
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Anyway whats happening is spores auto target for you. You just have to fire anywhere and invulnerable spores do the work while you dodge everything.

I don't get your disgust. My first builds as I was learning were typically totem fire and forget type setups and were never impressive.

Also, having seen something doesn't automatically discount something. It's clear from the video that the player has done that fight plenty given all the dodging. Compared to a high damage molten strike build for example the only difference would be shorter damage window, but the fight is essentially a lot of dodging with a high damage single target skill.

Uber Elder is the last challenge that I've really got left, and having died to that fight plenty I know that bullet hell is a lot harder to manage than streamers make it seem, especially when compared to any other fight in game.

Note - Last league I was trying damn hard to kill that thing with a TA Dodger with thief's torment and a quill rain - my damage was far lower and the longer fights meant more to dodge and would inevitably fail. Given the cost just to initiate the fight I wasn't rolling around in currency so practice was painfully expensive.

But just because I don't play at a streamer level with knowledge to back it up doesn't mean I think GGG needs to swing the nerf bat because someone far better than I am makes something look a lot easier than it is.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info