Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

lost elder influence on Castle ruin after completing shaper influence on Vlla!!

had elder castle ruins map and there was a shaper influence on villa. after i did villa i lost alot of elder influence not only castle ruins but a few more maps.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 10:30:39 AM
I am also having elder influence issues, when I logged in today it had moved from tier 12ish area to the very outer edges of my map. I have been completing tier 6/7 maps with shaper influence that are touching it to expand it and move it back (getting no exp since I'm level 92) and it's not moving and the shaper influence is staying in the same 2 maps. Also my masters like alva and Niko were spawning in tier 12 and 13 yesterday and now they are spawning in tier 6 and 7. I dunno why it's not working but spending an entire night running maps that give 0 exp and not having anything move really sucks.
omg now it happend again. had elder influence on Infested valley did my shaped tropical island that was shaper influence.

lost my infested valley elder influence. come on guys. have never had this problem before after this patch
had alira or what the map girl is called on my shaped tropical. she didnt spawn in the map either. that icon is still on the atlas.
okay something is totally wrong here man..

i just removed my underground sea elder influence before i did infested valley then i look to see if tropical was till shaper influence it was i did that i lost my infested valley elder but gain underground sea elder influence after not getting it on tropical.

holy moses
My elder influence isn't working right at all. I finally got it to move back towards the center then did a tier 12 shaper map connected to my elder influence and when I competed the map my elder influence shrunk back to low tier maps where I started. I'm so frustrated my elder guardians are not spawning and I can't keep my influence anywhere near the middle. I don't know what's going on
I assume that OP, you are aware of the standard elder influence annoyance:

"Both Shaper and Elder Influence can sometimes take over adjacent nodes by themselves whenever you run any map on the atlas. That's how you can get in trouble when you are dragging your Elder Influence somewhere, because Shaper Influence can attack Elder influence node if it currently occupies an adjacent node. To avoid that, always protect weak nodes "

Was the cartoon "saw off the limb that you are on, causing you to drop" not always possible (flipping a shaper influenced map causes an elder influenced map to flip and break the link to the first map)?
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
after clearing shaper influence maps.. elder either stays the same or when having bad luck the elder influence just disappears. :S

i even had shaper influence going across the elder's like a bridge.. i've been playing POE for almost a year now and this has happened only once now and only in this league, about 2 days ago.

is having shaper and elder influence going across each other like a bridge a normal thing?

does this mean i can do shaper+elder (in the same fight)on lower tiers
and get their rewards early on in the game if manipulated correctly ?
Last edited by graass on Jan 13, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info