2 SIMPLE QUALITY OF LIFE SUGGESTIONS (Orbs at Vendors & On/Off Trade Listing option)

@GGG please

1) Enable all ORBS to be sold at vendors
2) Enable a on / off option to turn off ALL trade postings and enable this feature automatically when players use /dnd

This would be a welcomed change for both Veterans and Newbs alike, while also helping with player retention. Think of how many newbs prob get in the game, try trading for the first time and likely end up beyond frustrated at the lack of vendor orb options, plus the major b.s. you have to go through with players.

It's already hard enough for new players having to damn near memorize the entire poewiki, learn about PoB (path of building), loot filters and other various outside tools; just to basically function at the start of playing the game. All that work honestly feels more like a job rather than playing a video game to have fun, relax and take your mind off things.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Last bumped on May 17, 2019, 10:50:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
a- no that would ruin whole currency sytem
b- right clicking trade stashes are not that hard
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
@GGG please

Path of Trading, the true name of this game, requires severe player punishment before earning a brief visit to the Path of Exile game-inside-a-game.

Making all orbs [and maps] attainable via vendors would force players to play Path of Exile more and allow more than just the elites/streamers to experience the end-game content.

Chris Wilson and his band of henchmen, er, "developers" smirks at your suggestion.

"
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
@GGG please

Making all orbs [and maps] attainable via vendors would force players to play Path of Exile more and allow more than just the elites/streamers to experience the end-game content.

That is one hell of a faul logic. Any player using his brain can reach endgame with ease even with a small playtime.

Players like you cant even calculate how bad it would effect the game making everything viable in npcs..

You are just creating excuses to make poe easier to play. A casual game like others, destined to fail from start. But no that is not PoE. Its hard and its good. Thats how we like it.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
a- no that would ruin whole currency sytem
b- right clicking trade stashes are not that hard

1) Ruin it by making things more stable, instead of frustrating? What's the problem with that? The only orbs I could understand NOT having the vendors to sell would be the different orbs from Harbinger and Mirrors. Everything else, should be fair game.

2)As for the trade stash tabs / listings; I pulled this from another post

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

From what I can tell you're discussing player behaviour more than something the devs can directly change. I am not familiar with the many options in the trade set up but to my knowledge there isn't really a quick, easy way to suspend your listings so you can just play

There is. Uncheck the "public" box in your premium tabs. Does not work with forum listings, of course.

IMO this post is a veiled call for an AH or something much like it.

With what I suggested, it would combat the issue of some players feeling disturbed and don't want to trade while mapping or while playing in different leagues. You know how you pm a guy and they either don't respond or say something about "in league" and refuse to switch over (despite it taking a sec) ?

These 2 fixes would be a win/ win for players all across the board; cutting out time and b.s. you know? Orb issue would be a + for people everywhere, even SSF; while the trade listing issue would be a + for people and take away any excuses. You obviously wouldn't be getting a pm from someone if the trade listing doesn't appear due to players turning it off or automatically on from /dnd.

"
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
@GGG please

Path of Trading, the true name of this game, requires severe player punishment before earning a brief visit to the Path of Exile game-inside-a-game.

Chris Wilson and his band of henchmen, er, "developers" smirks at your suggestion.

I know right lmfao. It's starting to seem like it, but I have a little faith. Mostly cause over the years they have made a few player asked changes (aside from player-aimed nerfs) like when they finally added the "search" feature for stashes, skill tree and atlas; also the entire SSF league creation. (Still amazed by them following up on that to be honest.)
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
@GGG please

That is one hell of a faul logic. Any player using his brain can reach endgame with ease even with a small playtime.

Players like you cant even calculate how bad it would effect the game making everything viable in npcs..

You are just creating excuses to make poe easier to play. A casual game like others, destined to fail from start. But no that is not PoE. Its hard and its good. Thats how we like it.

You are confusing hard with tedious and braindead
Need more brains, exile?
Oh my god my whole rant went to trash.. i hate my phone.

"
MasterTBC wrote:

You are confusing hard with tedious and braindead

Dont get me wrong this game is easy af. I can finish it with blindfolds and 1 of my hand tied to my back. Its hard for casuals which is what makes this game more fun for casuals.

About brain dead; thats not the case. If it was kids with 0 capability to think would swarm this game.

Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 10, 2019, 5:10:57 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Its hard and its good. Thats how we like it.

You are an elite. We get it. You've worked hard and earned that spot in the top 1%. Maybe even in the top 0.1% spot. As my Brit daughter would say - Good on You!

What about the 99% who don't have the abundance of time, guild connections, low ping, top end hardware, etc? Why not show compassion instead of just a middle finger?

"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

You are an elite. We get it. You've worked hard and earned that spot in the top 1%. Maybe even in the top 0.1% spot. As my Brit daughter would say - Good on You!

What about the 99% who don't have the abundance of time, guild connections, low ping, top end hardware, etc? Why not show compassion instead of just a middle finger?

+1

"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

you know we play this game for escapism right?
its not a place to discuss why people have less time to play.
its not about people having time to play its about what people can do in the time they can spare to play.
if you dont have the time to spare to game just dont do it.
if you have real life problems or responsibilities just go for it. all power to you. but that should not effect my gameplay or anyone else's.

now that out of the way i would say this:
this game has a pretty wide content range and could be confusing for most.
but making currency is not everything and making every orb in the game available in npcs surely would not solve any problems you think you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info