Forum Bug when viewing items in forum Post.

I am currently having an issue when I view Items in a post from say a build. When I mouse over item to see stats and/or sockets and gems it will pop up with the item description and it stays up, resulting in multiple windows overlaying on top of each other. I then have to reload the page to fix this issue.

I have never had this issue before. I just re-installed windows 10 fresh, tried using Chrome and Internet explorer as well as Edge and I am still having the same issue on all browsers. Any ideas as to what might be causing this issue?

Thanks,
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2019, 3:31:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks for the report! We'll take a look. :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
What I've found fixes it is to tap Alt twice and then re-hover over the items.
"

Maybe it's just a coincidence but ever since the update and forum maintenance it looks like the issue has stopped. Looks like it may be resolved.
"
Paragon1 wrote:
"

Maybe it's just a coincidence but ever since the update and forum maintenance it looks like the issue has stopped. Looks like it may be resolved.

So it actually just happened again, but I have figured out what causes this issue.

When you are hovering over an item and hit alt-tab to go back into game if the mouse cursor is over an item on the forum it will lock the item pop information on. This can be fixed by hovering over the item and pressing the alt key a few times. I was having to reload page, was quite frustrating but at least now its manageable knowing how to resolve it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info