GGG are "Wallet Watchers"

You have a good point but your method of getting it across needs some refinement, you'll also never get the sycophants here to stop praising their overlords so you might as well not waste your time anyway.
The company I keep is not corporate enough
Child Rebel Soldier, you ain't orphan enough
Not sure, but you must have really said something bad for your post to be put down.
Anyway. When you say very high prices. Well, yes. I must agree with you in that, and why shouldn´t I agree on this like each and every one else that is playing Path of Exile? Seriously, 320 Pts for a pair of Wings. 80 pts for some Footprints. Weapon Effects, easily 150-250+ Pts. Cmon, are you F´ng rumpy dumpy and what not in you F´ng bla and bla. Well, yes and yes. Even I can´t sometimes defend these prices for mere ingame Cosmetics, but still I do when I wish for it, actually buy both Supporter Packs and other Cosmetics.
If I really do want it, I buy it. That´s just how it is, and that´s it. And do I regret it? No, not one bit.
If I went completely bonkers with my Money on MTX, I know for sure I would regret it. And BIG time.

And when you say Wallet Watchers. I guess you mean that is:
The Developer Studio is kinda tracking your Account and see how much cash you are actually spending on their in-game stuff. And the more you spend the more rewards/bonuses you get.
Well, I have seen some Studios having a thing like, sign up for this in addition to your account thing to get bonuses on bla and bla. But regarding MTX in Path of Exile, not sure what is. Because I pay the same prices as everyone else is paying. You may think of Mystery Boxes perhaps? Like if I have spent lots of cash earlier and therefore my Mystery Boxes contains for sure better items then if I have not been spending money earlier on lots of things? I don´t think so. I mean, a Mystery Box is a Mystery Box as it has always been. You do not know what you get in that Mystery Box(es). Sometimes, you´re lucky, sometimes you´re not.
"
Slizzered wrote:
You have a good point but your method of getting it across needs some refinement, you'll also never get the sycophants here to stop praising their overlords so you might as well not waste your time anyway.
I noticed, on both points, lol, just sickening how GGG's sent Ebox Enforcement to do their dirty work for them. The game is crap for anyone wondering ...unless you want to spend lots of dollars on item storage of EVERY KIND! It's "Pay to Play" after a certian amount of leveling. Item space is severely restricted and HIGHLY PRICED in their store, (ludicrously so).
"
Skillitek wrote:
"
PrettyPanther wrote:
"
Skillitek wrote:
lol I enjoy the game and don’t understand people complaining about a free game .
There’s no gun to your head telling you to buy a supporter pack .
Your a funny guy .


I’m happy with what this game .
If your not , go spend 80 buck on a new one and enjoy
You're a sheep,sheep are usually happy, even when being "fleeced", and i don't take orders from sheep, nor from people that think "free" means you can spend money on pixels that cost ridiculous amounts of money ...because they're "free".


Lol well maybe next Christmas Santa will give you a bigger Xbox gift card and you can get the expensive town portal you always wanted

Oh and if I was fleeced for paying 40 bucks ish for stash tabs on a game I played many hours on since release than yeah I guess ???? Whatever lol too funny
You're starting to sound embarrassed about your "sheepish-ness", it's those fake "lol's" you keep dumping into your piss poor, not very genuine rebuttal ...if it can be called that (("LOL"))
"
Kundarin wrote:
Not sure, but you must have really said something bad for your post to be put down.
Anyway. When you say very high prices. Well, yes. I must agree with you in that, and why shouldn´t I agree on this like each and every one else that is playing Path of Exile? Seriously, 320 Pts for a pair of Wings. 80 pts for some Footprints. Weapon Effects, easily 150-250+ Pts. Cmon, are you F´ng rumpy dumpy and what not in you F´ng bla and bla. Well, yes and yes. Even I can´t sometimes defend these prices for mere ingame Cosmetics, but still I do when I wish for it, actually buy both Supporter Packs and other Cosmetics.
If I really do want it, I buy it. That´s just how it is, and that´s it. And do I regret it? No, not one bit.
If I went completely bonkers with my Money on MTX, I know for sure I would regret it. And BIG time.

And when you say Wallet Watchers. I guess you mean that is:
The Developer Studio is kinda tracking your Account and see how much cash you are actually spending on their in-game stuff. And the more you spend the more rewards/bonuses you get.
Well, I have seen some Studios having a thing like, sign up for this in addition to your account thing to get bonuses on bla and bla. But regarding MTX in Path of Exile, not sure what is. Because I pay the same prices as everyone else is paying. You may think of Mystery Boxes perhaps? Like if I have spent lots of cash earlier and therefore my Mystery Boxes contains for sure better items then if I have not been spending money earlier on lots of things? I don´t think so. I mean, a Mystery Box is a Mystery Box as it has always been. You do not know what you get in that Mystery Box(es). Sometimes, you´re lucky, sometimes you´re not.
By "wallet watchers" i mean GGG are "GREEDY PARASITES", i hope i'v cleared that up for you.
Lol
I can’t help myself but to comment further .
You guys can call me a sheep , all you want . I could care less , because I’m happy with the “cost” of the game .
You want to complain ? Complain about the game crashing over and over , now that’s annoying .

But cost ? I’m not a 12 year old kid wanting my things to look “cool” , etc . I bought tabs , and that’s it . So for me , personally , spending 40 bucks on a game that I’ve spent many many hours on since launch , that’s not a bad deal for me .

For the people that want pets (idk why the hell anyone wants to spend money on this shit) , different effects , different cosmetics or town portals ,if I’m a sheep than you guys are gggs true “suckers” for buying that crap .

Opening up shapers realm and crashing 4 times and losing 5 portals for nothing , now that’s annoying , and needless . That’s the kind of thing that makes me wanna lose my mind .

Not having a cool effect . Nah . Screw that’s .
"
Kundarin wrote:
Not sure, but you must have really said something bad for your post to be put down.
Anyway. When you say very high prices. Well, yes. I must agree with you in that, and why shouldn´t I agree on this like each and every one else that is playing Path of Exile? Seriously, 320 Pts for a pair of Wings. 80 pts for some Footprints. Weapon Effects, easily 150-250+ Pts. Cmon, are you F´ng rumpy dumpy and what not in you F´ng bla and bla. Well, yes and yes. Even I can´t sometimes defend these prices for mere ingame Cosmetics, but still I do when I wish for it, actually buy both Supporter Packs and other Cosmetics.
If I really do want it, I buy it. That´s just how it is, and that´s it. And do I regret it? No, not one bit.
If I went completely bonkers with my Money on MTX, I know for sure I would regret it. And BIG time.

And when you say Wallet Watchers. I guess you mean that is:
The Developer Studio is kinda tracking your Account and see how much cash you are actually spending on their in-game stuff. And the more you spend the more rewards/bonuses you get.
Well, I have seen some Studios having a thing like, sign up for this in addition to your account thing to get bonuses on bla and bla. But regarding MTX in Path of Exile, not sure what is. Because I pay the same prices as everyone else is paying. You may think of Mystery Boxes perhaps? Like if I have spent lots of cash earlier and therefore my Mystery Boxes contains for sure better items then if I have not been spending money earlier on lots of things? I don´t think so. I mean, a Mystery Box is a Mystery Box as it has always been. You do not know what you get in that Mystery Box(es). Sometimes, you´re lucky, sometimes you´re not.
If i'd of said something "really bad" i'd of been banned in one way or another, i wasn't, i pissed off one of the snooty moderators on the offical PoE's xbox club, they got xbox enforcment to take down the post (about the ridiculous pricing), they then kick me out of their VERY exclusive club, yay for them.
Hello PrettyPanther,

We don't run or manage a Xbox Club, the club you're referencing would be ran by a 3rd party. I'm sorry for the experience you've had with them, but this isn't an area we're involved with.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello PrettyPanther,

We don't run or manage a Xbox Club, the club you're referencing would be ran by a 3rd party. I'm sorry for the experience you've had with them, but this isn't an area we're involved with.


I'm just glad GGG responded to this post. Without this hitting the GGG tracker I would have missed this gold thread, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info