GGG are "Wallet Watchers"

I voiced my opinion on the store prices the other day (i think they're ludicrous) on the xbox club, yesterday i got a notification that Xbox Enforcement was taking an action against my account, they took down my post ...pretty scumy GGG, i hope your crappy game goes under even sooner than we expected it would. You people are nothing but "WALLET WATCHERS". The game must be doing pretty bad on xbox for you to take an opinion of your store prices so seriously, to stoop so low that you demand xbox enforcement remove it... Or you're really goddamn embarrassed about the prices yourselves, as you should be! After embarrassing yourselves with that, you then ban me from the club for talking to other players about it, it must really suck to be you, you greedy people watching your gravy train drying up, to bad for you though, that's what greed gets you. Good riddance when you go.
Last edited by PrettyPanther on Jan 5, 2019, 8:35:37 PM
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2019, 10:04:40 AM
The game is free bro
You don’t have to spend a dime lol
Duhh! ...bro
Last edited by PrettyPanther on Jan 5, 2019, 11:02:34 PM
GGG should put some IQ test before people download this FREE let me repeat: absolutely FREE! game...
"
PrettyPanther wrote:
Duhh! ...bro

I’m just curious as to why your practically crying over store prices of a game that you can download and play for free ... lol.

You don’t need to buy supporter packs to have cool looking effects etc if you don’t want to . I’ve literally spent roughly 40 dollars , bought some stash tabs that I needed , the map tab , currency tabs etc . And for 40 dollars I really can’t complain considering I’ve spent countless hours playing this game in my spare time .
And I didn’t need to buy those , I chose to .
I could care less if a cool looking town portal costs 10 dollars lol I don’t need that .

Go pay 89.99 for a new game than and play that ...
prices of new games are ridiculous , at least with POE you can pick and chose what you want to invest.
"
Skillitek wrote:
"
PrettyPanther wrote:
Duhh! ...bro

I’m just curious as to why your practically crying over store prices of a game that you can download and play for free ... lol.

You don’t need to buy supporter packs to have cool looking effects etc if you don’t want to . I’ve literally spent roughly 40 dollars , bought some stash tabs that I needed , the map tab , currency tabs etc . And for 40 dollars I really can’t complain considering I’ve spent countless hours playing this game in my spare time .
And I didn’t need to buy those , I chose to .
I could care less if a cool looking town portal costs 10 dollars lol I don’t need that .

Go pay 89.99 for a new game than and play that ...
prices of new games are ridiculous , at least with POE you can pick and chose what you want to invest.
You work for or are a fanthing of ggg games, right?
"
Snorf wrote:
GGG should put some IQ test before people download this FREE let me repeat: absolutely FREE! game...
Yes they should, and yours should be the first tested.
lol I enjoy the game and don’t understand people complaining about a free game .
There’s no gun to your head telling you to buy a supporter pack .
Your a funny guy .

I’m happy with what this game .
If your not , go spend 80 buck on a new one and enjoy
"
Skillitek wrote:
lol I enjoy the game and don’t understand people complaining about a free game .
Your a funny guy .

You're a sheep,sheep are usually happy, even when being "fleeced", and i don't take orders from sheep, nor from people that think "free" means you can spend money on pixels that cost ridiculous amounts of money ...because they're "free".
Last edited by PrettyPanther on Jan 6, 2019, 2:25:49 PM
"
PrettyPanther wrote:
"
Skillitek wrote:
Your a funny guy .

You're a sheep,sheep are usually happy, even when being "fleeced", and i don't take orders from sheep, nor from people that think "free" means you can spend money on pixels that cost ridiculous amounts of money ...because they're "free".

Lol well maybe next Christmas Santa will give you a bigger Xbox gift card and you can get the expensive town portal you always wanted

Oh and if I was fleeced for paying 40 bucks ish for stash tabs on a game I played many hours on since release than yeah I guess ???? Whatever lol too funny
Last edited by Skillitek on Jan 6, 2019, 3:15:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info