Can we please get a response from GGG?!?!?!?!

Any skills that strain the system and the game falls apart. It's not isolated to any single skill. Net code needs looked at for console.
This is what you guys get for not listening to me when I warned you about how GGG operates
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response, the majority of us here have only just returned from holiday this morning, myself included. We're already in the process of working on our next patch, in which we'll try to address as much as we possibly can.

Nervis_Wreck - the issue you've mentioned in your original post sounds unique, or occurring for very few people, as such these issues can take time to identify as I'm unable to reproduce this internally, which we need to be able to do in order to address any issues that maybe present.
My problem is crashing and the scaling of the syndicate they are too over powered at least on the Xbox they are. I should not be getting one shot while having max resistance, 5.2k life with 2.4k energy shield while carring lioneyes remorse and having mind over matter with 1.4k Mana unreserved in a T-13 map that is crazy... I understand it takes a while for a fix on the strain on the Xbox system but come on this is a rather simple fix to stop the one shot issue. I can tell you this issue alone has stop me and at least 9 other people I play with to stop playing. And I'm not just talking casual players these are people who spent 10+hour a day players who don't even log onto the game anymore....
I'll chime in as well. This is my third league and I have never had so many crashes. The game runs smooth for the most part, may get a little slow on rippy maps, but it is playable and doesn't really get me killed. The biggest issue I'm having when it comes to crashes is related to events that spawn in multiple enemies on a map. Interventions are horrendous and about 1 in 3 flat out freeze up my xbox leading to a death and/or I get massive skips that lead to a death. Transportations and Fortifications aren't as bad, but can lock up my xbox or cause massive skips. I also have this problem with Abyss, and Breaches which has never been a problem in previous leagues. I died around 20 times going from 88-89 because of this issue which has just about killed my enthusiasm to play the game. I get myself killed enough on my own. Don't need an added level of difficulty to leveling.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response, the majority of us here have only just returned from holiday this morning, myself included. We're already in the process of working on our next patch, in which we'll try to address as much as we possibly can.

Nervis_Wreck - the issue you've mentioned in your original post sounds unique, or occurring for very few people, as such these issues can take time to identify as I'm unable to reproduce this internally, which we need to be able to do in order to address any issues that maybe present.

Jeff_GGG,

Thank you for getting back to us in regards to this situation. I have noticed that even after today's patch the issue is still occurring. If there is something that I can provide in order to help the team identify the root cause I would be happy to do so. However, it seems to be a wider spread problem than just a few isolated cases, as I have not spoken to one person who has not experienced it to one degree or another. So I would certainly be happy to lend whatever assistance that I can in regards to any metrics I can provide the team.
Fingers crossed, but after the patch I had about 5 hours of game play with no freezes or big hiccups. I play a molten strike Juggernaut and the help to molten strike and to the interventions seem to have cleared up my issues. Thumbs up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info