Three things to make XBOX PoE better for everyone

1. Stash Tab Pricing
2. Auto accept offer, if price matches, so you can also sell while offline
3. Change search filter from online only, to priced only (instant)

With these 3 steps, you could take away so much frustration. Give also newer players a chance to get their items without wasting hours on the tradeboard. Would make misstakes like killing kitava to early, less punishing, if you could easier upgrade your gear. More players would have some success experience and stick with the game, or come back next league with a good memory. People would encourage others to have a look at it. Most ppl if you ask, how is XBOX, you get an Oh I love it, but... I think most are enjoying the relaxed playstyle with the controller, but yeah there comes the but...

There are ofc plenty of other things, that need attention, but I think these 3 things combined could really make a huge difference how the game is received by all the players, without really changing too much or going against the trade manifesto. Search remains a pain, but finishing the deal would be really simple, thats what you had in mind for consoles anyway.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 12:50:16 AM
Use ~ in your search bar for only priced items. It is located at the bottom middle of the 2nd page of your keyboard. Auto accept won't happen since people mis-price stuff all the time.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 2, 2019, 12:36:16 PM
The textfilter ~ yeah I know that, but thats not what I meant and saying it wont happen because people missprice, then the current system should also be removed, because so many accept by accident the scroll of wisdoms. Or the press x to drop an item. So many things can go wrong, but thats not a reason.
"
Use ~ in your search bar for only priced items. It is located at the bottom middle of the 2nd page of your keyboard. Auto accept won't happen since people mis-price stuff all the time.

Didn't know that. I always type "b/o" like an idiot :D
Thanks, mate!
1. yup
2. definitely (unless the item is listed for 0, so more than 1 can place offers)
3. nope.. deleting options is never a good thing.

it would be better if they made it so that you can choose between:

offline/online + priced/not-priced

so for #2

an option to:

#1 autosale (when offer matches price asked)
#2 auction (for letting more people place offers on 1 item)

Last edited by graass on Jan 13, 2019, 12:51:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info