15 uber elder kills, no prismatic?

"
Zangdahr wrote:

That's actually what i am asking.
Someone that i actually trust told me it's only for Red elder, for Uber you have to kill shaper first anyway in order to finish elder so it can't be that who influenced Eyes drop, you confirm ?

Ah, crap, my reading comprehension sucks. Missed the "Uber" part. Sorry about that. I'm actually not sure, now that I think about it.
Last edited by wde97 on Jan 3, 2019, 10:06:52 PM
Anyway got my response, you just have to buy skins and shit mtx, and u'll get what you want. I baught 1 big stash tab, in the next 10 min i get a Double wrath eye on red elder, 2 6links made and an ex dropped. i'm done with this game, fuck pay to win, fuck ggg. So long.
"
Zangdahr wrote:
Anyway got my response, you just have to buy skins and shit mtx, and u'll get what you want. I baught 1 big stash tab, in the next 10 min i get a Double wrath eye on red elder, 2 6links made and an ex dropped. i'm done with this game, fuck pay to win, fuck ggg. So long.

LOL, if only! I bought the supporter pack this league and I was level 76 before my first chaos dropped. It took me until almost level 72 of farming Blood Aqueducts to get my Tabula! I have been dirt poor this entire league thanks to rotten RNG, and I have since bought a couple more stash tabs as well.

RNG is R, exile!
30 kills no watchers eye, im done with this league
On thoose 30 kills i manage to get in total 10ex, 8 of them from the neck of the guardians.
1 - Voidforge
15 - Mark of the elder
3 - Voidfletcher
2 - Indigo
0 - Desintegrator
0 - Watchers eye
9 - Mark of the shaper

Currency used to buy maps to farm that shiit, around 10 ex.....
30 kills, 8 guardian maps = 240 maps in total
Lets say that i had to buy half of thoose maps (was probably a lot more) in the chaos price for 15 ish , that leaves 12ex in maps....

Last edited by skayu on Jan 8, 2019, 6:21:08 AM
"
Zangdahr wrote:

Look how many badges there's under my name, i think that pay to win is not working for me them =/
Last edited by skayu on Jan 4, 2019, 2:10:16 PM
I've been searching for info on this myself and came across this thread.

47 Uber Elder kills as of tonight 1/20/19

And ZERO, yes, ZERO Watcher's Eye drops.
(got 1 on first Red Elder kill, and none on the 47 Uber kills afterwards)

It's actually quite insane how badly RNG can screw you in this game.
A fellow guild member farms him pretty often and gets one every 3/4 kills. He jokes that I must have broke my account or something, lol.

Will edit if/when one finally drops with an updated count, but, yeah, I feel the OP's pain for sure...its pretty discouraging.
Last edited by Troublesome08 on Jan 20, 2019, 10:09:46 PM
"
Dorfy wrote:
Not convinced the drop rate has been nerfed but my luck was initially bad on Uber elder also.

2 outta 2 watchers from red elder but on Uber elder my first one was on kill 15 - but I then got drops on 16, and 17 as well all in the same day - today in fact. So overall that's a little under 1\6 for Uber elder for me. Seems within the tolerance of GGG RNG.

On the plus side all 5 of my eyes from red or Uber were all multi ex. Hatred crit Twice, anger leech and some other ok stuff? Not amazing but 2.5 to 5.5 ex is pretty good with no duff rolls so can't really complain.

OK I take it all back. Now at 70+ Uber elders down and I have added to my tally of prismatic drops by 1. So yes I could be very unlucky, or they could have stealth nerfed the drop rate😣

Still better than getting a 3-mod that looks like this.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info