Map Stash is still not working since 3.5

So I'm playing on Xbox standard and the stash is still not accepting new maps after selling all old maps and changing the title to Betrayal. I guess the unique maps are still not showing and causing an issue.

I've spoken to support, I sent a ticket saying "hey the map stash doesn't work since 3.5 patch, I emptied it, changed to Betrayal and it will not hold Betrayal maps, then they reply: you must empty out old maps and change it to Betrayal before it will hold the new maps". So now I'm supposed to start the process of explaining over and wait another few days?

I have uninstalled the game twice. Every tab shows 0 maps and I've even clicked on every one separately to double check. Done that in WTFA and all others.

signed
lost in Peoria

GT:CautiousOregano
xbox standard league
Last edited by someon33 on Jan 3, 2019, 7:56:52 PM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2019, 10:48:06 PM
You sure you totally emptied? Check Unique maps, everything. And only store new maps.
Gotta say this kinda sucks, I have had to purchase a new tab and now all my tabs are full of maps.

The stash tab shows it is empty.
I have uninstalled POE twice now.
Changing the tab to Betrayal will not allow betrayal maps.
Support replied 1 time to teach me how to use map stash...already know how

I'm not sure what to do now. Almost a month with no help. Anyone out there got a fix?
"
someon33 wrote:

Anyone out there got a fix?

The fix was a patch they released some time ago. I guess this is why support is being like that because everyone had the problem you are describing and after the patch it was fixed. So in support's eyes you are either doing something wrong or you have some nasty bug they don't wanna be bothered with..
"
cheeky90 wrote:
"
someon33 wrote:

The fix was a patch they released some time ago. I guess this is why support is being like that because everyone had the problem you are describing and after the patch it was fixed. So in support's eyes you are either doing something wrong or you have some nasty bug they don't wanna be bothered with..

Good point, might be right. I'm just lost about what else I could try. My unique maps never appeared after 3.5 so I guess they are the issue. Besides reinstalling the game for a 3rd time/making 100% sure the stash is empty/making sure to change series to Betrayal/trying to put a new map in stash I gotz no clue what to do for the fix.

BTW did you have the issue with it? If so did you do anything to fix or was it just suddenly fixed on your account?
"
someon33 wrote:
"
cheeky90 wrote:
"
someon33 wrote:

Good point, might be right. I'm just lost about what else I could try. My unique maps never appeared after 3.5 so I guess they are the issue. Besides reinstalling the game for a 3rd time/making 100% sure the stash is empty/making sure to change series to Betrayal/trying to put a new map in stash I gotz no clue what to do for the fix.

BTW did you have the issue with it? If so did you do anything to fix or was it just suddenly fixed on your account?

Sorry, I got confused. It wasn't a patch, they just resolved it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2269933/page/2

Read Jeff's replies. And nope, I didn't do anything special, only emptied my tab and I was able to store the new maps. If u say you still haven't been able to recover your unique maps then you still have the bug. Try to explain this to them like that. Hopefully you get your problem fixed.
Halp!
So I gave up on support and purchased a new map stash. I guess you can close or simply continue to ignore this post.
Hello,

Sorry for the trouble you've experienced with this. This should have automatically been resolved when we fixed these a few weeks back, but we'll take a look at your account internally to see if we can reproduce the issue.
Well it still is bugged so you can log my account if you want to see it for yourself. I had to purchase a whole new map stash since all my inventory was full of maps.

It's also been 6 days since I requested a refund on the map stash from support and they did not reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info