Join the community!

Hello everyone, this is a link to the official /r/PathofExile Console Discord Server we use for Path of Exile.

For those of you who don't know what Discord is, it's a free app that allows us to create chat channels and voice channels dedicated to various aspects of POE. We host fusing lotteries, league giveaways (incursion was over 400 Exalt!), and have a trading section. Possibly the most used part of the discord is the ability to add an uber lab trial to the bot and get notified when anyone finds that trial. As well as @runners can be tagged whenever you need help with a boss or lab.

You can access Discord from a web browser, a downloadable app for Windows/Android/IOS. Create an account, and either click this link or use it to join by copy/paste it on mobile. https://discord.gg/7keJ9xp
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Last edited by Avic_Hybana on Jan 19, 2019, 11:35:09 AM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2019, 7:54:33 PM
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
Hello everyone, this is a link to the official Console Discord Server we use for Path of Exile......

Please provide your GGG Credentials when making assertions that you represent or are inviting members to join an "official" anything.

If you're not officially empowered by GGG to make such "official" statements, please don't - It confuses the newbies.
This is the official POE community for the console versions. Ask reddit, the PC discord, or any of the GGG staff on these forums you may find, as they too inhabit and take part daily in the server.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

I remember that there was a claim being made like this earlier in 2018 that the forum mods had to shut down because someone was claiming their discord server was "Official."

Is this the same one or a different one? I didn't know that GGG had an "Official Discord" channel for XBOx PoE.
This sounds very much like an advertisement, and very much yahoo and yayy, join us and yihaa, but oh well.
At least I know Avic_Hybana is one of the Moderators or something or as it is called in the Official Xbox Club.
So I guess that goes for something.
I am on this discord channel.

I do not use it much lately as I play SSF.

Folks that are on there are very helpful if you are in the regular Tade league.
Help do boss kills, Uber Lab runs, Uber Lab trail farming, build help, regular trading and pricing of items as well.

Avic_Hybana is the main moderator for the Xbox PoE Offical Club as well.

And yes the GGG staff jump in from time to time and Do an AMA once in a while.

If you are on Xbox you should be joining the Club and Discord even if you do not use it often like me.

It is just another place to get information from about the game.

Plus on the Xbox Club you can post all your GG items as a picture and make others jealous of your 3 exalt drop, of that 6 link Inpusla's that you just fused.

This is about as official as any of the Facebook groups. I wouldn’t recommend the discord or even recognizing it as official in any way. The only thing that makes it official is Jeff saunters around there, I would imagine because it’s easiest as pc discord is right there. Give me a break avic!
Remember your own rule no adevertising smh!
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
This is the official POE community for the console versions. Ask reddit, the PC discord, or any of the GGG staff on these forums you may find, as they too inhabit and take part daily in the server.

I have sent inquiries, with no response as of yet. (They may not care what claims you make, so that should make you happy.)

Please provide a link to an official statement by GGG regarding this discord channel being "Officially Recognized." If you can't do that, then I will never accept your claim. And, I don't care if you don't care. :)

If you can not do that, then please stop making such claims. If GGG doesn't officially state that this discord channel is "Official" then it is not. And, no amount of your posturing or submission of random statements by fans will make it an "Official" channel.

GGG has an IP to protect. Naming the channel "Official" is a business decision that also subjects them to certain risks, depending upon the legal jurisdiction involved.

Unless you are officially connected to GGG and empowered to make such claims, do not make "Official" statements regarding GGG's assets, IP, or their potential liabilities and "Official" responsibilities or products.

Note for GGG moderator: It's your call, but letting random fans declare "Official" statements and assets without responding to protect those assets opens your employer up for possible liability, depending upon the governing laws of your country.

(ie: If you continue to refrain from acting to protect your IP, you can open it up to attack or liability. It's your choice, but you should stop anyone from making "Official" claims without the legal authority to do so. Personally, if a moderator failed to act to protect my company after being notified of such a possible breach, I would fire them. No insult intended, but that's just the way it is - Protect your employer from false claims cloaked as "Official" statements.)
edit: deleted some comments
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

Last edited by Avic_Hybana on Mar 13, 2019, 10:18:59 PM
This is the 'official' xbox poe gate to recruit players so ofc it's public and i can come freely here and comment in post without asking u acid_cibana permission.
U and ur friends reported me dozens of time so u guys should show proofs of me broken the rules NOT me.
Ps:i think u heard about that map called HoGM(hall of grandmasters) in case u don't,and I'm sure u don't go wiki her.in that map the npc's are best pvp players in short explaination.I'm wondering why u got auto-tagged or better selfproclaim at ur description xbox master racer when u even don't have a lvl 90 char,not haveing uberlab done and not even killed red elder(lol:uber elder in other life for u myb)???mmmm hahaaa so funny,not sure how many saw this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info