Cant 6L impulsa

Dont have recipe, over 1300 fuse spent. 8 or 9 5Ls, what the hell!
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 8:15:57 PM
Over 1800 fuses...
This kind of question comes up every leauge I've been in. Truth is, people spend 3400+ fuses and some people get it in 1 fuse, 300 fuses, 1500 fuses, 800 fuses... it's VERY random because the chance is SO LOW.

This is exactly why the 6 link master craft and 6 link cards/prophecy exist. If you're a betting man, you try to "fuse it"... If you're someone who can make currency reliably, you save up and just 100% 6 link it and pay the price 8-12ex
Hi there - silly question, as I know the case to be on PC that you can spam fuses until you get a message of the 6L not being able to advance once you did achieve a 6L but is the same on XBOX?

Can I spam fuses and then a message stops me that I am at max link for a 5 or 6 link? I kind of forget the rule I think it does this at 5 and 6 link only. I've been digging around searches to confirm this? Hoping its the case otherwise im spamming and not paying attention possibly passing it by.
Last edited by Skaught_F on Jan 22, 2019, 2:17:14 AM
Okay so first off, you wanna make the item 20% quality. That takes the approximate chances to links from 1500 down to 1200,
The item will also stop as soon as it links on Xbox, you will just head a dry thud. You can’t roll over a six link

Good luck exile
Thanks much!
My question to you is this.

1) How new is the Inpulsa to you.
2) If New what are you upgrading from.
3) You do not need a 6l, a 5l will do you just fine.

Here is a Video of 20% Quality vs 30% Quality on 6 linking items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAcdtRUE0QQ&t=155s

Even at 30% Quality he used 3000 fusings on one item.

I was close to 4k fuse in delve on an impulsas with no 6L lol. Best advice I can give is to try out the fusing lottery in the console discord. guaranteed 6L for 6-7 ex.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info