Roll all flasks

"
filix wrote:
also this is not how it works for poe. You can only map existing buttons to the paddles, so it wont give you extra bindings. What you can do is set the paddles to the d-pad. This is how you activate then your flasks. It wont give you extra keybinds for skills that you could use for delving.

Exactly, I wish you could do the dynamite and flares like the above user was saying it would be great but i'll just settle for having the flasks for now lol.
Not been playing long on console but expecting console players to stand still to keep 100% up time on flasks is just silly, especially in high tier maps.

Having a 1 button press for all 5 flasks would be ideal though not sure how possible that is for consoles.

Next best thing could be a 1 button press in a rotating manner for flasks like filix mentioned, let's say using L1 uses your first flask then it rotates to the next slot, then the next etc. I'd rather mash an easy button like L1/R1 for all my flasks than holding my controller awkwardly, and since flasks play an important roll in any build it could still potentially allow you have all 5 active at once as duration of flasks like Quicksilver and the like is important.

This could free up the D-pad for flares/dynamite and maybe even quick use for portal scrolls and the portal gem if you have it in a socket.

I don't know, it definitely needs to be made easier but I understand it's not easy to do.

/shrug
Last edited by AkujikiUK on Jun 18, 2019, 9:13:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info