Roll all flasks

Would it be possible for an option to roll all flasks on console? Maybe left trigger? Would be a lovely edition for console.
Last edited by PitBullDogs on Dec 23, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2019, 9:08:42 PM
It will not happen. That is technically a Macro on PC that does more than 1 function per button press. This is against the TOS, which is banable.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
glad i know now lol.
This compating to pc, is not correct. I mean yeah on pc you can easily push all 5 without being able to move ar break your fingers.

Xbox also has smart flask, why not add an option for flask rotation, that doesnt push all flasks at once, but cycles through them, then your issue with 1 action per push is still given. make LB for example your LifeFlask, and RB rotates through ur utility flasks. Maybe you could have a setting to mark your flask slot to be utility. So pushing 4 times RB would just use my 4 utility flasks after each other. Problem solved, and no macro.
This really does need addressed. It makes some builds hard to impossible.

What about just adding the triggers as options to map flasks to? At least four of the flasks would be very easy to use at that point.
I have an Xbox Elite controller that I setup the flasks to on the extra triggers on the back. Makes it waaaaay easier to play, bought the controller pretty much for that reason.
"
PogoAttack wrote:
I have an Xbox Elite controller that I setup the flasks to on the extra triggers on the back. Makes it waaaaay easier to play, bought the controller pretty much for that reason.

Me too, but you could argue, that flasks are crucial for that game and while those elite controller aren't cheap the game is kinda pay2win, but so is having the xbox x, an ssd, or just the better internet. But buying an extra controller shouldn't give you that much of an edge imo, as long you could implement systems, that would not require them. What i suggested earlier, you could also easily do with some stuff like cronus pro, but it also allows you to totaly remap keys and add macros. I wouldn't blame anyone to use those, if ggg cannot come up with a solid feature. And yeah if ggg would upload a video with 10 developers playing xbox poe with full set of utility flask for one hour straight without breaking their fingers, I would ofc withdraw my request :-)

But yeah right now its, if you wanna enjoy the game fully, you need an xbox one x and an elite controller or any other mapping/macro tool.

"
PogoAttack wrote:

WAIT! Hold on one minute here.

You can use the Elite Controller for this game.

I was not sure if the game would allow to program the extra buttons.

I hate Delving as I have to remap 2 RT buttons for the Flares and Dynamite.

Sometimes on builds there are to many Auras and or Golems, Spectres, Zombies.

But if I can program an Elite Controller with this stuff it might make it better.

Hell, come to think of it now it might be worthwhile to try this with Joy to Key and play this game on the PC with an Elite Controller.
"
PogoAttack wrote:

WAIT! Hold on one minute here.

You can use the Elite Controller for this game.

I was not sure if the game would allow to program the extra buttons.

I hate Delving as I have to remap 2 RT buttons for the Flares and Dynamite.

Sometimes on builds there are to many Auras and or Golems, Spectres, Zombies.

But if I can program an Elite Controller with this stuff it might make it better.

Hell, come to think of it now it might be worthwhile to try this with Joy to Key and play this game on the PC with an Elite Controller.

Edit: No I stand corrected, 200.00 CDN is not worth the convenience I might get from this.
also this is not how it works for poe. You can only map existing buttons to the paddles, so it wont give you extra bindings. What you can do is set the paddles to the d-pad. This is how you activate then your flasks. It wont give you extra keybinds for skills that you could use for delving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info