Voidfletcher/Voidshot lacks a cooldown. Think it was messed up when 3.5 patch.

Like the title says, the triggered Void Shot skill on Voidfletcher appears to not have a cooldown at the moment. It was supposed to be lowered from 500ms to 250ms in 3.5, but in testing it now it lacks anything (doesn't say it has one in the skills tab either), firing at about 8 attacks per second still released a void shot every time if i have charges left.

That's surely what's responsible for the barrage+voidshot bug i reported a little while ago too.

*and note i'm not confusing the recharge time and the cooldown, the recharge time on void charges are working fine, it's just the cooldown of the Void Shot skill itself that's not working.
Last bumped on May 13, 2019, 9:41:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/352015766

Made a video clip of it, spamming scourge arrow makes it fire off before it can refill as well.
"
Pallumx wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/352015766

Made a video clip of it, spamming scourge arrow makes it fire off before it can refill as well.

well, the charges do refill slower than it's supposed to be able to proc (500ms recharge vs 250ms cooldown), but yeah, spamming any fast skill you can still use them faster than the 250ms cooldown it's supposed to have.
wanted to bump this cuz it's still happening and using barrage+voidfletcher for heavy burst damage is gaining traction lately, could use some clarification from GGG on if this is a bug or now intended behavior.
"
Shppy wrote:
Like the title says, the triggered Void Shot skill on Voidfletcher appears to not have a cooldown at the moment. It was supposed to be lowered from 500ms to 250ms in 3.5, but in testing it now it lacks anything (doesn't say it has one in the skills tab either), firing at about 8 attacks per second still released a void shot every time if i have charges left.

That's surely what's responsible for the barrage+voidshot bug i reported a little while ago too.

*and note i'm not confusing the recharge time and the cooldown, the recharge time on void charges are working fine, it's just the cooldown of the Void Shot skill itself that's not working.

So the charge generation should be 500ms at the moment, however it is intended that the Voidshot itself doesn't have a cooldown. The patch notes from 3.5 seem to be incorrect.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope this clears things up.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:

So the charge generation should be 500ms at the moment, however it is intended that the Voidshot itself doesn't have a cooldown. The patch notes from 3.5 seem to be incorrect.

Alright cool, the cooldown did feel a bit redundant when there's already charge generation gating its dps. But then there's the question of barrage with Void Shot. Is the barrage interaction intended? Kinda feels a bit wrong to have a single skill use expend all 5 charges and fire 5 void shots.

And thanks for the response
Last edited by Shppy on May 2, 2019, 9:29:23 PM
"
Shppy wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:

Alright cool, the cooldown did feel a bit redundant when there's already charge generation gating its dps. But then there's the question of barrage with Void Shot. Is the barrage interaction intended? Kinda feels a bit wrong to have a single skill use expend all 5 charges and fire 5 void shots.

And thanks for the response

This is also intended, I believe this interaction only exists with Barrage.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

This is also intended, I believe this interaction only exists with Barrage.

That just seems wrong... it does only happen with barrage, but the notion of triggering a skill 5 times off one skill usage reeks of 'unintended'. Even if the cd was meant to be removed, the barrage thing seems more like an oversight.
Last edited by Shppy on May 4, 2019, 12:55:10 AM
Another thing. Legacy Voidfletcher display gain 1 charge per second. But the patchnote said "that affect all version" of Voidfletcher, it should be 1 charge per 0.5 seconds . (or else?)

So it only a graphical issue that the mod on the item did not match the actual situation

Or the "that affect all version" only mean Void Shot mechanics not the item itself?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info