Self made build on 2nd ever character Cold Dot Vortex/Cold Snap - Feedback please

Hi Everyone.

I followed a guide on my first character in 3.4 and got it to level 45 and I found it quite boring.

So I downloaded POESkillTree and decided to wing it in 3.5 and make my own build, this character is the result. I have made it through the acts and have started mapping, but of course i am starting to have some issues at tier 4 and higher with survivability.

I have focused on shield tanking, life regen and Zealots Oath/CI but i think i have failed to grasp the concept of layering defenses.

My Vortex DoT is about 45k per second which i'm happy with and it seems to delete everything in tier 1-4 maps with 1 tick and bosses go down pretty quickly too.

I would like some help with my defenses if anyone can help me please.

I have about 35-40 passive respec points that i can use.

I was planning to go down to scion shield nodes next but if i should be going evasion, block, physical reduction ect i am happy to go anywhere.

Thanks a lot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvBAcHHg5IES8RUBGWE20UCRSwFVAVfhdUGyUc3B0UHU8d2R8CIoEmiClPKwormiy_Nbk2xTwFPV9DVElRS65MLUyzUilSU1KyUw5T1FXgVkpYWlxrXfJmnmjyadhtGXaCfA58S36hgh6Cm4RIiEKLeox2jYKOPI8aj0aP-pJ0lSCVLpeVl_SePJ6hnwGf36cIpyuu_7TRtUi2hrcwtzG4k7v8wcXB88NtxvfIDNDQ0eTYJNlb2t3bet-K4vfjVuRV5OvoWukC62Pr7uwY73zw1fRx98H60g==?accountName=Rammie11&characterName=FrozenDotTank

PASSIVE TREE ABOVE

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rammie11

Have worked out how to share now haha. Thanks again.

So Energy shield per second starting is actually 415.86 it's just the shoes 2% life regen doesn't show on tooltip.

ES regen from 415.86 to 1,844.76 per second after killing 30 mobs.
My resists are capped but other than regen and recharge i don't really have any more layers.
Should i work on improving the regen and recharge further or can i add layers fairly easily using a mechanic or the passive tree?

TY TY TY TY :)
Last edited by Rammie11 on Dec 20, 2018, 4:08:56 PM
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2018, 3:20:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info