New Alternative Control and UI possible update?

since about 2 weeks now Xbox one supports mouse and keyboards on the system. depending on the games devs choice to add it to their game or not.

will you ever update the interface with new options in settings to let us chose
between "xbox controller setup UI" and "mouse+keyboard setup UI" ?

i think it would be a great addition...
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
I believe that Mouse&Keyboard is far more than just QOL, it is a major advantage over joystick because of the increased precision with aim. So much so, that perhaps GGG should consider making it a character level choice like SSF or HC if it ever happens. And I am also concerned that future requests for joystick related improvements could then be met with a "buddy, git a mouse&keyboard". I think that it is definitely a game changer and that this should be considered if GGG ever changes their mind about implementing it (their current stance is a definite "no").
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
I believe that Mouse&Keyboard is far more than just QOL, it is a major advantage over joystick because of the increased precision with aim. So much so, that perhaps GGG should consider making it a character level choice like SSF or HC if it ever happens. And I am also concerned that future requests for joystick related improvements could then be met with a "buddy, git a mouse&keyboard". I think that it is definitely a game changer and that this should be considered if GGG ever changes their mind about implementing it (their current stance is a definite "no").

There is no PvP or competitive aspect to the console version, so how is it an advantage? That's a legit reason for shooters or something, but saying it for this game is just stupid.

@OP Devs have said no mouse and keyboard support is coming to the console version
"
DatBRejectz wrote:

There is no PvP or competitive aspect to the console version, so how is it an advantage? That's a legit reason for shooters or something, but saying it for this game is just stupid.

I beg to differ. Ladders are competitive. First past the post shout-outs are competitive (and at times annoying). The market is a competition of sorts. I do not consider PVP to be the only form of meaningful competition. Mouse would also sharpen some defensive abilities. There is a reason that people would like to have Mouse for combat and it's not because it is generally easier on the tendons. I have little issue with Mouse and Keyboard for stuff like typing in text or inventory management. But allowing it in combat is a material change and I think that GGG should bear that in mind.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info