3-5 day you need for fight with organizator of sundicate.

Instant gratification desire confirmed.

Good Lord - press button, drop loot.

You guys ever have to actually work for anything anymore? Enjoy the journey FFS.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Instant gratification desire confirmed.

Good Lord - press button, drop loot.

You guys ever have to actually work for anything anymore? Enjoy the journey FFS.

It takes a ton of playtime to spawn the Mastermind and you only get one shot at it. If you go in blind chances are you will rip as it's confusing as hell. I could care less myself but I totally understand why it makes some people salty.

Also, there's really no need to act like a condescending elitist in every thread that pops up where people have complaints, you aren't even good at this game.

Oh snap. Lowbudget's last line just exploded the definition of irony on every online dictionary. Well done! I feel so bad about myself now I don't know what to do!

I won't lie, I spoiled the final fight because of what I heard of the confusing mechanic. So I actually agree with you on that point. However, you won't convince me that the getting to the Mastermind needs to be sped up. You make it too easy to access, people get tired of it quicker. This is the central theme of 90% of Shagsbeard posts in this forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info