Keyboard and Mouse support.

The xbox is moving towards using keyboard and mouse, would love to do this in PoE, this game really isn't made for controller. Warframe already doing this on xbox. :D

Please GGG I love you :O
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2018, 6:14:50 AM
The said they haven't planned this, but ofc, I would love this as well. It would make sense.
I like playing with my controller 80% of the time. The other 20% is stash maintenance and other crap that just doesn't make sense on a controller. I know they can make updates to the control schemes etc... However, I would really appreciate having the mouse and keyboard option.

Most would argue that if you want to play with mouse and keyboard to just play on PC. I could only somewhat agree with that if my account/characters were portable between platforms. Since the characters are not currently portable and since Microsoft has recently allowed mouse and keyboard support on Xbox, it makes the most sense (to me anyway) just to add mouse and keyboard support to Xbox and just keep everything in one place.

TL;DR: For the love of god add mouse and keyboard support to Xbox.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info