Constant crashing and freezing

Large mobs/fortifications absolutely causing lag and rubberbanding but I haven't crashed from them yet unlike others have mentioned. Currently playing Cold DoT and the ground effects do seem to cause some lag and rubberbanding when spamming vortex + cold snap then flame dashing around the map. Pretty much any build that seeks to run around the map as fast as possible spamming abilities seems to have pronounced lag and crashing this league, though molten strike and golems are the worst culprits.
I use two different xbox ones in two locations. Both crash the same way. After every five minutes in my hideout.. the screen freezes and the sound stutters, then im back in xbox one menu. Ive crashed about 20 times today and maybe more. We need a fix asap because this is making me hate this game and i dont want to.
It is getting pretty bad. Spent a large chunk of the morning trouble shooting from every angle i could. I'm simply out of ideas on my end.
I crash each and every time I encounter a mob of ANY size. This is in addition to the multiple crashes that happen while in hideout, trading board, etc... Are there any fixes available? This is ridiculous. I literally can't play more than 30 minutes without completely locking up and dashboarding. I thought Elder Scrolls Online had issues, but this is insane. As a company known for taking care of players, you sure seem to only be taking the piss out of those of us on Xbox.
Managed to pin point one problem. In standard if i use lightning golem then warp anywhere or go through map portal game crashes, every single time. I can move around for about 20 seconds after teleport if i use an ability of any kind mana is used but skill does not go off or work. Then crash to log in screen.
Same here. I always crash when fighting big packs of mobs. I have to go in a big pack then go back to fight litle groups of mobs. Playing a a high clearspeed character is impossible.

I cant do syndicate research lab. As it is a speed kill them all challenge, my game crash because there is too much visual animation, lot of pixel, and then i crash and if i try to kill mobs by small packs i cannot complete because the evidences are destroy. This challenge is sometime confuse but with all thoses crash i cannot obtain somes rewards i want from research syndicate members like Vorici, Leo, Rin and Tora.

Its completely ruin our experience on this league and its the first time for me since the game arrived on xbox.
Any update to this, while definitely better in 3.5.1 I am still crashing a few times a night if I play 4 or 5 hours in a night, really expected another patch this week now that you guys are back in the office and disheartened by no updates this week.
"
Yuroj344 wrote:
I just cant belive how many people posted here, like there are really soooo many ppl with issues, I honestly believe that the games difficulaty needs to be lowered for xbox, cuz the issues with the console not being able to handle it all makes it actually about 5xs harder than pc, so it only makes sense to lower the damage and tankiness and overall difficulty for console users, it would give the game a more authentic feel to it as well and prevent crashes, and make the TRADE BOARD MORE LIKE THE TRADE BOARD PRICES OF PC, instead of literally paying 10xs the amount for average uniques lol, literally biscos is 10 ex in xbox, and 20c on pc, lolol wtf

Ok, we don't have the player base to support those prices, so things sell for more and are bought for more.
"
metfansc wrote:
Any update to this, while definitely better in 3.5.1 I am still crashing a few times a night if I play 4 or 5 hours in a night, really expected another patch this week now that you guys are back in the office and disheartened by no updates this week.
We're releasing a patch this morning which includes a lot of bug fixes, performance improvements to heavy particle effect skills, as well as general performance. We'll continue to iterate on remaining issues over the coming weeks with more patches.
Okee, I´ve had some issues with Crashing and such over the entire span of my playtime that includes Freezing, Restarts of my Console, Getting kicked back to the Main Log on Screen and such things, but not in such a degree I´m bothered to complain about it. It rarely happens.

But yesterday, after downloading the new Patch that just came, I experienced this:
After just standing idle with my Character for a bit long period of time, I noticed my Xbox in the end just stopped. And I mean stopped as in Shutted down entirely and completely.
And the reason for me actually bothering saying this, is because that this specific SHUT DOWN is the very first time I experience this. It has never, ever happened to me before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info